- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Services of mains water and electricity close by.
- Quiet country road walks at doorstep.
- Gurteen village with shops, pub and primary school within 7 minute drive.
- The roof is a recently replaced corrugated galvanised roof.
- Towns of Ballaghadereen, Charlestown and Tubbercurry, 10 - 15 minutes drive, and Knock Airport 20 minutes.
3 Roomed Cottage and sheds on approx 4 acres. Located along a quiet cul de sac gravel laneway in peaceful rural countryside, this is an old traditional style cottage that has huge potential for renovation and upgrade.
Accommodation consists of a central livingroom (12ft x 14ft) with open traditional fireplace, and a large and small bedroom at each end of the living room 14 x 12 ancd 12 x 7)
From Gurteen village, proceed out the Ballaghadereen road for approx 2 miles. Turn right at Kilfree for Carrentample graveyard. Proceed over that road approx 1 mile, passing Carrentample graveyard on right hand side. Take next turn left after graveyard, and house is 100m on the right hand side.
Schools near CarrentampleVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »