Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT AND SHOW HOMES OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM
WE DO EVENING APPOINTMENTS ALSO.
CONTACT TERRY 07889299813/02838344888
For a lifestyle beyond compare, energy efficient homes designed to be different.
Just a short distance away from the southeastern shores of Lough Neagh, the town of Craigavon has been hailed by a recent Royal Mail survey as Northern Ireland’s most desirable place to live.
Due to a variety of health and leisure facilities, primary and secondary schools, sports teams, restaurants, cafés, and an Omniplex cinema, it’s no surprise that Craigavon has continued to draw people from near and far since in recent years.
Yet the beauty of this location stretches beyond this, to the abundance of outdoor activities and green spaces, including a small petting zoo and artificial ski slope. Whether it’s enjoying an evening stroll along the glistening waters of Craigavon Lakes, windsurfing at Craigavon Watersports Centre or playing a round of golf at Silverwood Golf Club, there’s no shortage of things to do.
What’s more, thanks to a great road network with easy access to the M1 motorway, and a railway station in the neighbouring towns of Lurgan and Portadown, commuting has never been easier!
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Wall mounted electric fire with remote control to lounge
- Gas fired heating
- Feature low level LED lighting to stairs
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
(with BT extension to lounge)
- USB wall socket to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and lounge
- TV point to all bedrooms
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and
splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated
fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Outside electric point
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being
of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate