- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Situated within close proximity to Bookmakers, Coleraine Town Centre, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets & other local amenities
- Nav: £5350
- Valuable Licensed Premises situated in the busy Waterside Area of Coleraine and convenient to the Old Bridge and Town Centre
- Ground Floor:
- Public Bar: 7.32m x 4.88m (24'0 x 16'0)
- With bench wall to wall seating to accommodate 40 people. Fully equipped counter with stainless steel sink unit, wash hand basin, glass washer, 2 coolers and shelving with space for optics.
- Rear Lounge/Pool Room:
- To accommodate 30 people with pool table, ladies and gents toilet facilities.
- First Floor:
- Room 1: 6.40m x 3.96m (21'0 x 13'0)
- Room 2: 4.88m x 2.74m (16'0 x 9'0)
- Room 3: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0 x 9'0)
- With sink unit.
- Enclosed yard to rear with Beer Store, Boiler House, Gents Toilets, Oil Tank Store and partially covered smoking area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »