- The subject premises enjoys a highly prominent frontage directly onto Callender Street within a short distance from Castle Lane and both Next and M & S.
- Callender Street runs between Castle Lane and Chichester Street providing for a very central city location.
- The offices enjoy the benefit of being close to amenities such as retailing, coffee shops, restaurants etc.
- Comprises of approximately 6,921 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation.
- The office building is available To Let in its entirety or in part.
- Accommodation comprises a mix of open plan and private offices with a rooftop terrace overlooking Belfast.
- The property is ready for immediate occupation, suitable for an array of professional office users e.g. solicitors, accountants, architects, IT, etc.
- Notable occupiers in the immediate area include Marks & Spencer, Next, Caffè Nero, Tribal Burger, Subway, Bank of Ireland and Danske Bank.
Prime city centre Grade A office building available to Let in its entirety of in part. The premises was fully redeveloped just a few years ago, comprising of c. 6,921 sq ft with a rooftop terrace overlooking Belfast.
The office building has been designed and finished to a very high specification to include suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, air conditioning, a video door intercom system and modern contemporary common area finishes.
The building is fully DDA compliant with lift access to all office suites. In addition, the building benefits from a ground floor shower room, a ground floor disabled WC/WHB and separate WC/WHBs on each floor.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing