- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented, 1st Floor Apartment in a Prestigious Modern Development
- Lounge with Dining Area & Feature Limestone Fireplace
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedriooms Including Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe & Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Ample Storage to Include Roofspace, Storage Cupboard & Communal Store Room
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Allocated Covered Car Parking Space & Additional Visitor Parking
- Gas Central Heating/Alarm System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Within Walking Distance of a Wide Range of Local Shops & Restaurants in the Historical & Picturesque Village of Hillsborough
- Within Close Proximity of the M1 Junction at Sprucefield
Additional InformationThis superb and deceptively spacious first floor apartment is ideally located in the heart of the historic village of Hillsborough within close proximity of an array of amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes and extremely close to Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle. The property is in excellent order and benefits from a quiet cul de sac location and offers generous accommodation along with an allocated, covered car parking space. With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast this delightful property warrants immediate inspection to appreciate its many qualities.
- Secure communal front door to . . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to . . .
- COMMUNAL LANDING:
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Access to roofspace, intercom system, storage cupboard, airing cupboard.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA::
- 6.05m x 3.76m (19' 10" x 12' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spotlights, feature limestone fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.76m x 2.59m (12' 4" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Belling four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and matching electric double oven underneath, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, concealed gas fired boiler, glass display cabinet.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 2.95m (13' 9" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.29m (11' 0" x 7' 6")
Wall to wall range of built-in mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Allocated convered car parking space and ample visitor parking. Communal gardens in flower beds, bin store, communal store room.
Wapping Lane is on Ballynahinch Street in the centre of Hillsborough.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »