- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Rare opportunity to buy an extensive farm extending to c. 31.4 acres including a modern detached house, lake, stables, paddock and concrete hardstanding.
- Excellent and popular rural location off Dundrod Road, Nutts Corner approximately 8 miles from Belfast and 3 miles from Crumlin Village
- Extremely private and secluded rural location with stunning country views.
- The property being presented to the market comprises of a modern detached house with a lake, modern stables/outbuilding with paddock and generous hardstanding. The remainder of the holding comprises of agricultural land.
- Access to the property is via a fully concreted and gated laneway.
- Rarely do opportunities of this nature come to the open market and viewing is highly recommended.
- An ideal purchase for those with farming/equestrian/fishing interests.
- Offers are invited in the region of £875,000.
Additional InformationThe subject property represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a large agricultural holding complete with modern detached dwelling with lake, high quality stables building, paddock and hardstanding. The approach to the premises is via a concrete laneway with mature hedging, recently upgraded ranch fencing and lamp-post lighting. The property is gated and well secured on all boundaries. The house itself was built in c. 2005 and is finished to a modern standard. Externally it has the benefit of a tarmac driveway enclosed by feature stone walls with entrance gates. An impressive man-made lake has been created adjacent to the house complete with a metal footbridge leading to the centre island.
The holding has the further benefit of a modern outbuilding which extend to c.3,420 sq ft and provides custom built stables and dog pens. An internal mezzanine level above the stables has also been incorporated. This building has the benefit of an adjacent generous sized paddock enclosed with ranch fencing. A large roller shutter at one end of the building provides ease of access to a large concrete yard area. The remainder of the holding comprises of a number of agricultural fields.
40 Dundrod Road represents a rare opportunity for equestrian or farming enthusiasts to acquire a substantial holding of c.31.4 acres with virtually everything in situ to meet their needs. For further information or to view the premises please contact our office.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front foor leading to entrance porch
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden flooring
- 5.5m x 4.3m (18' 1" x 14' 1")
Feature open fireplace with marble hearth.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.m x 5.5m (19' 8" x 18' 1")
Modern fitted solid oak kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units. Granite Work surfaces. Belfast double sink unit with mixer taps. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Space for range style oven with extractor canopy above. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated microwave. Island unit with breakfast bar and sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Feature ceiling beams and spotlighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 4.3m (21' 8" x 14' 1")
Feature open fireplace with marble heath. Bi-fold doors to patio area.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.9m x 4.4m (19' 4" x 14' 5")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
High and low level units Sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BOILER ROOM:
- 9.m x 2.2m (29' 6" x 7' 3")
Oil fired boiler. Beam vacuum system.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Spotlights & extractor fan.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.9m x 3.9m (19' 4" x 12' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Spot lights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.2m x 4.5m (23' 7" x 14' 9")
Fully fitted dressing area
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in double shower unit with rain shower head. Wall hung wash hand basin with, low flush WC, Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.Access to roof space. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wall hung wash hand basin with, low flush WC, Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.4m x 3.4m (14' 5" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.9m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
Luxury bathroom comprising of panel bath with chrome mixer tap, Low flush WC. Wall hung wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. extractor fan.Spotlights.
Travelling from Nutts Corner roundabout take the Dundrod Road exit. Number 40 is situated on the left hand side down a laneway directly after Perkins Kitchens & Bathrooms.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »