- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comprising long established licensed premises situated centrally in Burnside village
- The property has undergone recent and extensive refurbishment throughout
- Still retaining much of the original character and charm
- Ground floor comprises Public bar and snug with spacious TV lounge, games room and ladies and gents toilets
- The extensive integrated main lounge (renovation virtually complete) which is suited to a variety of associated uses, together with kitchen and separate keg store off
- Living accommodation at first floor comprising living room/ kitchen; 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating and solid fuel central heating
- Extensive rear gardens
Additional InformationFOR SALE AS A GOING CONCERN
16 Burnside Road, Burnside, Doagh, Ballyclare BT39 0SH
- MAIN ENTRANCE
- With direct access into public bar, snug and TV lounge. The games rooms is located at the rear of the TV lounge as are ladies and gents toilets.
- TRADITIONAL PUBLIC BAR 3.86m x 2.36m (12'8" x 7'9")
- Tiled floor with panelled walls and bar area.
- SNUG 3.56m x 3.12m (11'8" x 10'3")
- Tiled floor and panelled walls. Access out to partially covered paved smoking area.
- TV LOUNGE 5.79m x 3.20m (19'0" x 10'6")
- Laminate flooring and panelled walls. Wall mounted lighting. Fuel burning stove with back boiler heating various radiators. Open arch into:-
- GAMES ROOM 7.32m x 5.49m (24'0" x 18'0")
- Panelled walls.
Access to ladies and gents toilets.
- The main lounge is accessed off the snug and has separate street front access via a small porch.
- MAIN LOUNGE 11.58m x 5.18m (38'0" x 17'0")
- (Complete refurbishment virtually finished) Ceramic tile floor. Antique brick wall to ceiling height with electric fire inset. Gas fired central heating with gas boiler installation complete. Radiators yet to be fitted.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Suited for disabled use. Plumbing in place. Sanitary ware yet to be fitted.
- KITCHEN 4.88m x 4.27m (16'0" x 14'0")
- Access into:-
- KEG STORE 4.88m x 2.97m (16'0" x 9'9")
- 'State of the art' line in line keg system.
- Large paved, partially covered smoking area..
Spacious rear gardens with Doagh River forming the rear boundary.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »