- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious bungalow in a prime location with outline planning in the garden
- Corner site with beautiful south facing front and rear gardens with enough space for an additional dwelling if desired
- Ideal for those wishing to build a new home and renovate the current bungalow for extended family
- Option to renovate the bungalow and keep the mature gardens, lawns and detached garage
- Superb location in Gilnahirk on an elevated and private site with lovely views
- Bright and spacious entrance hall
- Very large lounge with dual access
- Fitted Kitchen with steps to a dining area and access to a utility room
- Three bedrooms - the master with a recently fitted en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a coloured suite
- Detached garage with light and power
- Surrounding gardens and a patio
- Outline Planning permission granted for a storey & a half dwelling with a split shared access
- Grounds can be evenly split to maintain gardens for both and separate drive ways
- Outline Planning application no: LA04/2020/0535/O
Additional InformationOpportunities a Plenty!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase an elevated spacious bungalow set on corner site that can be utilised and developed in a number of different ways depending on your requirements.
As it sits you have a detached bungalow that is bursting with charm set on a stunning site with mature south facing gardens. Modernisation and upgrading it would be an absolute delight.
Modernise the bungalow for extended family or for re-sale and build a new property in the garden, again either for re-sale or personal use.
Build a new property in the garden and remove the bungalow making way for expansive gardens and parking.
Gortgrib Drive is a wonderful place to live in the heart of Gilnahirk. You have an excellent range of amenities on your doorstep. The bustling village of Ballyhackamore is close by and there are excellent schools for all ages within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 7.75m x 4.39m (25'5 x 14'5)
- Family room / Bedroom 3 3.15m x 3.53m (10'4 x 11'7)
- Kitchen 2.59m x 4.34m (8'6 x 14'3)
- Dining area 2.21m x 4.70m (7'3 x 15'5)
- Utility area
- Master bedroom 4.37m x 3.30m (14'4 x 10'10)
- Ensuite 1.68m x 3.00m (5'6 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 2 2.41m x 3.51m (7'11 x 11'6)
- Bathroom 1.85m x 2.59m (6'1 x 8'6)
- Garage 5.46m x 3.02m (17'11 x 9'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »