This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Site with Full Planning Permission, and
- Circa 15 Acres of Grazing Land With Access To Boleran Road
- Detached Bungalow - Planning Reference C/2014/0514/F
- Opportunity for Specialist Breeder or Equestrian Pursuits
- Established Lane Access To Site / Water & Power Service Close By
- Convenient To Garvagh
We are pleased to offer this unique opportunity to acquire 15 acres of good land with Full Planning Permission for a detached bungalow on a slightly elevated site, accessed by an established tarmac lane from the Boleran Road, less than 1.5 miles from the pretty village of Garvagh.
Full Planning Permission has been granted, reference C/2014/0514/F and the original Outline Planning Permission was passed for a 1 ½ storey property, with a secluded setting with services of water and power close by.
The land comprises of 4 inter-linked fields current employed as grazing land however it would suit a hobby farm, specialist breeder or those with an interest in equestrian pursuits.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views