- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Building Site at Eshwary Hill, Camlough, Newry BT35 7HZ
0.66 ACRE BUILDING SITE WITH OUTLINE PLANNING APPROVAL
DETACHED DORMER DWELLING WITH DETACHED GARAGE
- Occupying a rural location with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, this sale of a 0.66 acre site offers an ideal opportunity for those wishing to live in the countryside and within easy reach of Newry City and the A1 Motorway. Outlined planning has been obtained, offering proposed purchasers a high degree of input into the final layout of their new home.
- Agents Note:
- 3D Impressions of dwelling are for illustration purposes only and proposed purchasers are advised to consult with their architect / planning service regarding house style, prior to commitment to purchase.
- Water and Electric Supply
- We are advised by the vendor that there is an existing water and electricity supply to the site.
- Outline Planning Approval
- Was granted on 8th June 2018 (No. LA07/2018/0571/0). Copy approval available at selling agents office for inspection.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »