- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a building site with Full Planning Permission (Ref: H/2011/0566/F) granted for a detached barn conversion dwelling.
- Ideal opportunity for those seeking a rural lifestyle, with scenic views of the Sperrin Mountains.
- Prime location, with the main arterial A6 Glenshane Road being a stone's throw from the subject building site, ideal for those requiring easy access to Belfast or Derry.
- Site said to extend to c.0.3 acres.
- Water, phone and electric services located nearby.
- Subject building site will be accessed directly from Fallaghloon Road via an access laneway that will be shared at the front for a short distance.
- Option to also purchase adjacent barn conversion building site (Ref: LA09/2017/1171/F).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »