- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Excellent Building Site Plus One Acre Field Occupying An Elevated Setting With Panoramic Views
- Site Extends To 0.3 Acre And Field Extends To One Acre (Areas Are Approximate)
- Outline Planning Permission Granted For Replacement Dwelling And New Access (Details From Agents)
- Purchaser Will Be Responsible For Making New Access To The Site And All Associated Works And Costs
- Prime Rural Location Convenient To A1 Dual Carriageway, Hillsborough Village And Sprucefield
- Please note, the existing bungalow is to be demolished
Additional InformationAn Excellent Building Site Plus One Acre Field Occupying An Elevated Setting With Panoramic Views
From A1 dual carriageway proceed along Ballygowan Road, site is 1.3 miles on left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »