- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Home
- Living Room
- Kitchen / Dining / Utility
- 2 Bedrooms
- Circa 4.5 Acres Land / Stables
- / Sandschool
- Planning permission for replacement dwelling and stables
Additional InformationCASH BUYERS ONLY
We are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic building site set on circa 4.5 acres of land with stabling block and sand school located on the Drumnaconagher Road, just outside of Ballynahinch.
The site currently has a modular building located on the footings with the accommodation currently comprises kitchen with dining and separate utility, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. This property will not be Mortgageable and will require cash buyers.
The site has full planning permission for a detached bungalow, with water, electric, laneway and septic tank all in situ. There is also planning permission for the stable block.
This spacious private plot offers the fortunate purchaser the ideal country retreat with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and is ideal for those with equestrian interests. The site is located within easy access to all the local amenities and being within easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn.
This plot with land is sure to appeal to many. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door.
- Living Room 15'7" x 11'7" (4.75m x 3.53m)
- Feature electric fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining 11'2" x 9'10" (3.40m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for American style fridge/freezer.
- Utility Room 11'7" x 5'8" (3.53m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom One 12'4" x 10'10" (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom Two 12'2" x 11'7" (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 7'3" x 6'7" (2.21m x 2.01m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and bath with overhead power shower and pressurised water system.
- The property is approached by a sweeping laneway with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and ample space for parking. There are circa 4.5 Acres of land surrounding the property.
- STABLES / SAND SCHOOL
- Wooden stabling block with two stables and a tack room, power and water. Sand school arena 25m x 40m.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »