Building Site, @84Cnewtownards Road, Greyabbey, Newtownards BT22 2QJ
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Stunning private building site set on the edge of Strangford Lough with outline planning granted for a single house
- Planning ref no X/2014/0254/0
- The approach is via a private lane which will have a hardcore finish
- Water and electrics are available to the site
- Set on a peninsula with views stretching down Strangford Lough to Newtownards and across towards Killinchy
- Screened to the rear of the site by mature trees maintained by the National Trust
- Views towards the renowned Mid-Island which is owned by the National Trust
- Additional land is available by separate negotiation
Additional InformationThe Agents Perspective:
"Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a stunning two acre site with spectacular views down Strangford Lough toward Newtownards and across to Killinchy..
The site has granted outline planning which allows for the purchaser to personalise the dwelling to suit them.
A tranquil and very much unique site that's views and its quietness will take your breath away"
Travelling from Newtownards towards Greyabbey on the Portaferry Road which then becomes the Newtownards Road just after Mountstewart House. Stay on this road and just before Greyabbey Village the entrance to the site will be on your right hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »