- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Stunning private building site set on the edge of Strangford Lough with full planning permission granted for a detached family home
- Planning ref No LA06/2017/1261/RM
- Set on a peninsula with views stretching down Strangford Lough to Newtownards and across towards Killinchy
- The approach is via a private lane which will have a hardcore finish
- Water and electrics are available to the site
- Screened to the rear of the site by mature trees maintained by the National Trust
- Views towards the renowned Mid-Island which is owned by the National Trust
- Additional land is available by separate negotiation
Additional InformationThe Agents Perspective...
Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a stunning two acre site with spectacular views down Strangford Lough toward Newtownards and across to Killinchy.
The site has recently had full planning permission passed for a detached family home.
A tranquil and very much unique site that's views and its quietness will take your breath away.
Travelling from Newtownards towards Greyabbey on the Portaferry Road which then becomes the Newtownards Road just after Mountstewart House. Stay on this road and just before Greyabbey Village the entrance to the site will be on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »