- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a superb site for a detached two storey family home c2600 sqft plus a detached double garage c450 sqft in the highly regarded Semi-Rural Hamlet of Lowtown extending to circa 1/3 acre. The design and orientation of the property has been carefully considered to benefit from the sun throughout the day. Further information including a copy of plans and planning approval on request. Enjoying excellent road links to the International Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 Motorway Network an early enquiry is recommended.
- • 20 minutes from Belfast city centre via M2 and A6
• 15 minutes from Belfast International Airport (Aldergrove)
• 12 minutes from Antrim Area Hospital
• 5 minutes from M2 Junction 4. Sandyknowes
• 4 minutes from M2 Junction 5. Ballymartin
• The Lowtown Road links between the A6 Antrim Road and B95 Old Coach Road
• Local family amenities including primary schools, play parks, doctors, chemists, convenience stores, fuel stations, food takeaways and restaurants at Templepatrick (2 miles) and Mallusk (3 miles)
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.