- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached townhouse
- 4 bedrooms (3 with en-suite)
- 4 Reception rooms
- Accommodation situated over 3 floors
- Kitchen with Aga stove
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Elevated site with stunning views
- Integral garage
- Beautiful views over the coast line
- Gardens in lawn to front of property
- Private parking
- A short stroll to the Promenade
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to list for sale this stunning semi-detached property located on an elevated site just off Castlerock beach. Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 en-suite's and 4 reception rooms; alongside attractive kitchen, this property will catch the eye of many discerning purchasers. Dating back to C.1850 Bruce Villas is steeped in local history yet has been modernised to offer a family all it would require.
The absolutely stunning views over the coast line in Castlerock where both Donegal and The Port can be clearly seen offer the potential purchaser a tranquil and peaceful setting that will not be found anywhere else in todays market. Those who seek pleasure in The Coast lifestyle will find much more than first meets the eye at 21 Main Street. Contact the selling agent to arrange your own personal viewing.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.73m (12' 4" x 12' 3")
With vaulted ceiling. Recessed lighting. Tiled flooring. PVC door to rear. Double french doors to kitchen. Beautiful views of the coast line.
- With a range of eye and low level fitted units with 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Space for Aga stove (connected to hot water) with hooded extractor fan over. Glazed display units. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Under pelmet lighting. Splashback tiling. Cornicing to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Wood burning stove to living area with space for dining table. Large window with spectacular views.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 4.82m (13' 6" x 15' 10")
With feature original fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. Feature bay window with picturesque sea views over the Promenade.
- 3.2m x 3.25m (10' 6" x 10' 8")
With storage cupboard.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor. Access to integral garage.
- With LFWC.
- BOOT ROOM:
- With tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.18m x 2.37m (13' 9" x 7' 9")
With plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- 2.m x 2.38m (6' 7" x 7' 10")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.33m x 5.22m (10' 11" x 17' 2")
With roller door. Power and light. Access through interior of property.
- With feature arch window. Cornicing to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 4.m (13' 6" x 13' 1")
With feature bay window overlooking Castlerock beach and the Promenade. Coving to ceiling. Laminated wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With modern 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, "His and Hers" WHB and panelled bath with shower head over. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.07m (10' 6" x 10' 1")
With coving to ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- With feature arch window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.97m (13' 6" x 13' 0")
With feature bay window overlooking Castlerock beach. Picture rails. Coving to ceiling.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit, panelled corner bath and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 4.17m (10' 6" x 13' 8")
With points for wall lights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Large gardens in lawn to front of property with paved patio area. Pedestrian gate leading to the Promenade and onto beach front. Tarmac driveway to rear with ample parking.
Situated on an elevated site overlooking Castlerock beach.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »