- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Family Home on Generous Level Mature Site
- Idyllic Rural Location yet Convenient to Lisburn, Belfast and Ballynahinch
- Spacious and flexible Reception rooms throughout the ground floor to include Lounge, Play Room and Games Room
- Light and Bright Family Kitchen with Quartz worktops open to Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room & WC
- 4 Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Large Landing Area Suitable as Study/Reading Area
- Detached Garage with Loft Storage, Tool and Coal Shed, Excellent Driveway parking, Spacious Gardens in Lawns with Mature Foliage and Patio Area
- Turkington Triple Glazed Windows throughout
- Recently Upgraded High Pressure Water Systemand Condensing Boiler
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this luxury four bedroom family home on the Creevy Road at the Temple. Just minutes drive from Lisburn, Ballynahinch & Belfast.
The current owners have lovingly refurbished the home throughout using only the best of finishes to give an immaculate family home. The property comprises on the ground floor large reception hall, cloakroom, living room, sitting room, games room, stunning newly fitted kitchen through to dining area and a utility room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite suite, large landing/ study area and a luxury family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from a large mature site with gardens laid out in lawns and a large separate garage. Due the standard of finish used throughout and the fantastic accommodation on offer we expect a lot of interest, so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Wooden laminate flooring
- 2.92m x 1.19m (9' 7" x 3' 11")
White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash back.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.07m x 4.57m (19' 11" x 14' 12")
Fireplace with brick inset, tiled hearth and decorative surround. Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Bay window.
- GAMES ROOM
- 4.55m x 4.27m (14' 11" x 14' 0")
Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.2m (14' 1" x 13' 9")
Wooden laminate flooring. Feature wooden mantle. Feature cornicing.
- 5.72m x 3.58m (18' 9" x 11' 9")
Luxury kitchen from Wright Design House comprising a range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and Quartz work tops and upturns. Recess for oven. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Flooring - Lord Perla tiles. Contrasting island unit with breakfast bar.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.58m (14' 5" x 11' 9")
Flooring - Lord Perla tiles. Feature cornicing.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.13m (10' 12" x 6' 12")
Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- REAR PORCH
- Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Landing with space for seating and study area. Hot press
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 4.17m (15' 2" x 13' 8")
Rear facing bedroom with ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and splash back.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.89m (15' 0" x 12' 9")
Built-in shelved wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.61m (13' 11" x 11' 10")
(At widest points).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
Storage in eaves.
- White suite encompassing stand alone bath, separate shower and 'His & Hers' wash hand basins and low flush W/C. Towel radiator. Tiled floor and splash back.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.81m x 5.11m (22' 4" x 16' 9")
Up and over door. Storage above. Power and light.
- LEAN TOO
- 8.m x 3.51m (26' 3" x 11' 6")
Light and power.
- Loose stone driveway with parking and turning areas. Mature front garden in lawns with trees and bushes bounded by stone wall and stream. Side and rear gardens in lawns with patio and plants, trees and shrubs.
From the Saintfield Road roundabout at Lisburn just off the M1 travel towards Ballynahinch. After approximately 4 miles turn left onto the Drennan Road, at the end of the road turn left onto the Creevy Road and the house is immediately on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »