- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached luxury home
- Approximately 2700 sq ft
- New Pressurised zoned system
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Recently refurbished
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Stunning finish throughout
- Detached garage
- Large site
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this luxury four bedroom house on the Creevy Road at the Temple. The present owners have completely refurbished the home throughout using only the best of finishes to give an immaculate family home. The property comprises on the ground floor large reception hall, cloakroom, living room, sitting room, games room, stunning newly fitted kitchen through to dining area and a utility room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite suite, large landing/ study area and a luxury family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large mature site with gardens laid out in lawns and a large separate garage.
The property is ideally located within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and just a short journey to Ballynahinch, Carryduff and Saintfield for all the local amenities and schools.
Due the standard of finish used throughout and the fantastic accommodation on offer we expect a lot of interest, so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom 9'7" x 3'11" (2.92m x 1.19m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Living Room 19'11" x 15'0" (6.07m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with brick inset, tiled hearth and decorative surround. Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Bay window.
- Sitting Room 14'1" x 13'11" (4.29m x 4.24m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Feature wooden mantle. Feature cornicing.
- Games Room 14'11" x 14'0" (4.55m x 4.27m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing.
- Kitchen / Dining 18'9" x 11'9" (5.72m x 3.58m)
- Luxury kitchen from Wright Design House comprising a range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and Quartz work tops and upturns. Recess for oven. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Flooring - Lord Perla tiles. Island unit with breakfast bar.
- Dining Room 14'5" x 11'9" (4.39m x 3.58m)
- Flooring - Lord Perla tiles. Feature cornicing.
- Utility Room 11'0" x 7'0" (3.35m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing/ study area 18'0" x 5'2" (5.49m x 1.57m)
- Landing with space for seating and study area. Hot press (4'11" x 2'7").
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 14'11" x 14'2" (4.55m x 4.32m)
- Rear facing bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 7'2" x 4'11" (2.18m x 1.50m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Bedroom Two 14'6" x 11'1" (4.42m x 3.38m)
- Side facing.
- Bedroom Three 13'11" x 11'11" (4.24m x 3.63m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Four 15'0" x 12'11" (4.57m x 3.94m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bathroom 13'2" x 8'0" (4.01m x 2.44m)
- White suite encompassing stand alone bath, separate shower and 'His & Hers' wash hand basins and low flush W/C. Towel radiator. Tiled floor and splash back.
- GARAGE 22'0" x 17'0" (6.71m x 5.18m)
- Up and over door. Storage above. Power and light.
- LEAN TOO 20'0" x 13'0" (6.10m x 3.96m)
- Storage area.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawns with a sweeping stoned driveway.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with mature trees and hedging.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »