Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
An opulent and desirable residence in an enviable location. Perfectly placed, Brookefield in Helen's Bay boasts the perfect balance between convenience and semi-rural living.
Local schools, a variety of walking trails, cycle paths, sandy beaches, golf courses and yacht clubs, the surrounding area of this luxurious and opulent five-bedroom home offers a wide variety of amenities and outdoor activities. What's more, thanks to its great road and rail links to Bangor, Belfast, Crawfordsburn and Holywood, commuting has never been easier. Set in one of North Downs most sought after areas Located on the northern coast of County Down, the village of Helen's Bay has become one of Northern Ireland's most desirable places to live.
Not only does it have some of the most beautiful scenery the country has to offer right on its doorstep, it also preserves a semi-rural, tight-knit community atmosphere, allowing you to really feel at home.
The beauty of this location also lies in its surroundings. Whether it's dining at the award-winning Old Inn restaurant, admiring the variety of wildlife at Crawfordsburn Country Park, or playing a round of golf at Royal Belfast Golf Club, Ireland's oldest golf club, there are plenty of reasons why so many people have chosen to make Helen's Bay their family home.
Sitting on a generous site of approximately 7 acres with beautifully screened grounds Impressive 5,000 sq ft of accommodation over 3 floors This exclusive and luxurious property offers homeowners something truly special, both inside and out.
Beautifully designed, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that Brookefield is the perfect forever family home - from three floors of sleek internal décor with bright, airy rooms to let the outside in to the enclosed courtyard situated to the front of the property.
Surrounded by beautifully screened grounds, the site also benefits from a wonderful rural aspect, ideal for housing rare breed animals or for those with an equestrian interest. Brookefield - your forever home.
A generous allowance is included in the sale price to enable you to select your choice of finishes from the nominated suppliers and personalise your home at Brookefield.
- Luxury kitchen, bathrooms, fireplace and tiles all to be selected from nominated suppliers
- Vaulted ceiling with feature truss to kitchen / casual living room
- 9’6” high ceilings to ground floor
- Full height tiling to wet areas of ensuites and shower room
- Solid concrete floors, with concrete slab flooring on first floor
- Traditional internal window ledges
- Feature staircase with feature newel posts, matching handrail and spindles - concrete staircase to first floor
- Pressurised gas heating system
- Central vacuum system
- Under floor heating on ground and first floor with radiators on the second floor
- Cornicing to hall, drawing room, formal dining room, orangery and first floor landing
- Painted solid panelled internal doors with chrome / brass door furniture - Deep moulded skirting and architrave
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted throughout
- Security alarm system installed
- Generous electrical specification throughout
- Wired for speaker systems in main living rooms and master bedroom
- Double wooden / metal entrance gates with electric opening and security camera
- Bitmac / surfacing to driveway with border lighting, trees either side and estate railing separating the adjoining lands
- Parking areas to the front of the house to be laid in flower beds and box hedging, parking area to be finished in granite setts
- Steps leading to front door finished in granite
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed and detailed side lights with fan light
- Triple car garage with electrically operated roller shutter garage doors
- Lighting and security cameras around courtyard
- Fencing around garden
- Gardens to be seeded
- Provision of outside sockets
- Courtyard area finished in granite paving setts
- Large patio area finished in granite flags with an infinity effect to the gardens
- Hot & cold outside tap
- 10 year structural warranty
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Colliers NI Residential Ltd||028 9024 4000 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Rodgers & Browne||028 9042 1414 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right