- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home On A Magnificent Site With Views Overlooking Countryside
- Deceptively Spacious And Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen With Casual Living Area
- Dining Room With Wood-Burning Stove
- Drawing Room With Feature Stone Fireplace & Wood-Burning Stove
- Two Ensuites, Family Bathroom And Downstairs Shower Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed
- Electric Gates
- Magnificent Wooded Site With Generous Gardens
- Option To Purchase Additional Land Of Approximately 1 Acre
- Popular And Sought After Rural Location Close To Templepatrick, Dunadry, International Airport And With Belfast Some 30 Minutes Away
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent detached country residence which benefits from its elevated position with panoramic views over Ballynoe Brook and close to Antrim Lough Shore. This rural location is ideal to take advantage of the views and privacy on offer and yet is within a short drive of Templepatrick, Dunadry, Parkgate and Belfast International Airport. Belfast and other surrounding towns are also easily accessible by nearby transport routes/motorway networks.
The property itself has deceptively spacious accommodation which is finished to the highest of standards throughout providing a five bedroom layout together with superb open plan reception room accommodation space downstairs as well as a high quality kitchen, bathroom and ensuite facilities. Externally the site is spacious throughout with rolling lawns and a mature wooded outlook with a host of wildlife in the area.
Likely to be of interest to the large family wanting to live in the country and enjoy all the attributes of rural living. We have no hesitation in recommending an early inspection of this magnificent property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC door to entrance hall with Cathedral Victorian style tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.59m x 5.94m (24' 11" x 19' 6")
Electric twin roller shutter doors. Light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 2.24m (13' 4" x 7' 4")
High and low level units. Inset sink. Granite worktops. Integrated oven. Two ring gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Feature stable door.
- CLOAKROOM & SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING AREA:
- 9.37m x 4.83m (30' 9" x 15' 10")
In the kitchen:
Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit with filtered cold water tap and plumbed for hot water tap. Granite worktops. Stanley range. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Large double larder with drawers / hidden microwave. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlight.
In the living area:
Stanley wood-burning stove. Feature corner window with French doors to rear garden with views overlooking the surrounding countryside. Open plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.96m (15' 10" x 13' 0")
Wood-burning stove. Open area / bar to kitchen.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.57m (21' 6" x 15' 0")
Tardree stone fireplace with beam mantle and wood-burning stove.
- Wrought iron staircase with open tread.
- Wooden floor. Velux window.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.09m (16' 9" x 13' 5")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.49m x 6.17m (24' 7" x 20' 3")
(Suitable for a variety of uses i.e., studio / music room or granny flat). Wood flooring. Double doors to balcony with outstanding views of countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage spotlights. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 4.09m (16' 6" x 13' 5")
Original wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.9m (11' 6" x 9' 6")
Wood strip flooring. Twin built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.56m x 2.59m (11' 8" x 8' 6")
Original wood strip flooring. Velux window.
- 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
Jacuzzi bath. Double walk-in separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Generous site with lawns. Mature wooded outlook. Excellent driveway parking via electric gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »