- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extremely Well Maintained Former Labourer's Cottage to the Tweskard Estate
- Full of Charm and Character
- Lounge with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove and Study Area
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Delightful Patio Side Gardens with Charming Stream Running By
- Only a Short Stroll From Stormont Parliament Buildings, Cairnburn Park and Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationThis charming red brick semi detached former labourer's cottage for Tweskard estate enjoys a most prestigious and ever sought after location. This desirable address offers excellent convenience to the city commuter. Belfast City Airport, Stormont Parliament Buildings and many delightful walks are also close at hand.
Over recent years this property has been sympathetically modernised yet retains the abundance of character and charm one would expect from a property of this era. Externally the property offers easily maintained courtyard with charming stream running by.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door and glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard with cloaks area, additional storage cupboard with built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Redring and electric shower unit, shower screen, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 3.53m x 3.2m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in double Hotpoint oven, integrated four ring gas hob with fixed canopy and extractor fan above, integrated fridge and freezer, solid oak wooden floor, built-in glazed display unit, open to ample dining area.
- 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
Solid oak wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with brick recess and slate hearth, dual aspect windows, separate study area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Built-in cupboards, alcove display with mirror recess.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 1.78m (13' 6" x 5' 10")
Built-in cupboard, built-in wardrobe, access to roofspace.
- Delightful enclosed patio garden laid in paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining with stream running by, water tap, separate access to side garden, paved patio area with raised flowerbeds, mature planting, outside lighting, outside electricity.
Travelling along the Belmont Road in the direction of Stormont at the roundabout at Campbell College continue around Belmont Road onto Massey Avenue. Number 12 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »