- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional Detached Country Residence Approaching 5,000 Sq Ft
- Superb Range Of Accommodation With High Level Of Finish Throughout
- Six Generous Bedrooms
- Four Large Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Magnificent Galleried Entrance Hall With Carved Mahogany Staircase
- Period Style Country Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Ensuite Shower Rooms Plus Family Bathroom
- Entertainment Room With Bar Area
- Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Beam Central Vacuum System
- Alarm System Installed
- Wired For Outside Lighting
- Superb Elevated Site Extending To Approximately 1 Acre
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location, Close To Moira Village And Motorway Networks Connecting Belfast, Lisburn And Further Afield
Additional InformationBeautifully situated in this peaceful semi-rural location the property enjoys all the benefits of country living and is also exceptionally well placed for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and the International Airport, with Moira village and all its local amenities within a short drive away.
The property itself, which was constructed in 2001, has exceptionally well appointed and superbly finished family accommodation approaching 5,000 sq ft with a host of bedroom and reception room accommodation together with a high quality kitchen, bathroom and ensuite facilities.
Positioned on a superb elevated site extending to just under 1 acre the property has exceptional views over the surrounding countryside.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing of this exceptional family home is strictly by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood double front door with stained glass and leaded designs, beautifully designed arch window with stained glass custom design of surrounding landscape and leaded inset, built-in archway niche luminated, solid wooden floor, double doors with bevelled glass panels, single panelled radiator, vaulted ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Magnificent galleried entrance hall with beautifully carved and bespoke mahogany staircase with decorative newel posts, handrail and spindles, built-in display niche luminated, double panelled radiator, exclusive antique style slate fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, gas fire, ceiling cornice, arch detailing, walk-in cloakroom.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 4.42m (23' 9" x 14' 6")
Double doors with bevelled glass from entrance hall, walk-in bay window, arch window, impressive Tudor style limestone fireplace with matching hearth, decorative fire inset, decorative ceiling cornice and ceiling roses, solid wooden floor, 3 single panelled radiators, double doors with bevelled glass panels leads to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.15m x 4.11m (20' 2" x 13' 6")
Spacious sun room with beautiful polished marble tiled floor, PVC double glazed double doors to rear, connecting double doors with bevelled glass leads to family room, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- WC and vanity wash hand basin, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor with feature tiles, single panelled radiator, feature arch window, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 4.98m (18' 7" x 16' 4")
Walk-in bay window, decorative moulded ceiling cornice and centre rose, solid wooden floor, 2 double panelled radiators, connecting door to kitchen, double door with bevelled glass from hall.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.62m (23' 8" x 15' 2")
Beautifully designed Inglenook fireplace with reclaimed beam mantle, tiled inset and hearth, 'Turnberry' cast iron wood burning stove, decorative moulded ceiling cornice, double doors with bevelled glass leads to Sun Room, oak planked floor, 2 single and 1 double panelled radiator.
- 4.8m x 2.64m (15' 9" x 8' 8")
Solid wooden floor, double panelled radiator.
- OPEN PLAN PERIOD STYLE COUNTRY KITCHEN:
- 7.21m x 6.02m (23' 8" x 19' 9")
Bespoke fitted and exclusively carved units comprising high and low level storage cabinets including larder cupboards and a country style Welsh dresser, solid granite work surfaces, fitted island unit with granite worktop and inset sink feature cooker area with black Aga, brick surround and reclaimed beam over mantle, fully tiled marble floor, inset Franke sink unit, space for American style fridge/freezer, integrated wine rack, partially tiled walls with marble tiles, PVC double glazed doors to rear garden, basket weaved vegetable drawer, butlers pantry, fitted corner unit with area for TV, moulded ceiling cornice, low voltage ceiling downlighters, 2 double panelled radiators.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.51m x 6.88m (27' 11" x 22' 7")
Twin automatic up and over door, decorative service door with gothic style window with leaded inset.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.07m (20' 4" x 10' 1")
Beautifully fitted units comprising high and low level units finished in a cream hand painted country shaker style, cooker area with fitted over mantle, bespoke larder, porcelain Franke sink by Villeroy & Boch, solid butcher block worktop, space for an integrated washing machine and dryer, attractive solid wooden rear door with gothic style window with leaded inset, low voltage ceiling downlighters.
- Solid oak staircase with barley twist newel post and spindles, cloakroom under stairs, tiled floor.
- Bespoke fitted cocktail bar finished in solid oak, sink unit, optics to wall panel, solid maple wooden floor, sky light window.
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM:
- 8.41m x 4.17m (27' 7" x 13' 8")
Solid maple floor, 3 single panelled radiators, double doors with stained glass fan light above, step out Juliet style cast iron balcony, low level LED lighting to lower floor area.
- Impressive gallery style landing with solid wooden floor, moulded ceiling cornice, double panelled radiator, solid mahogany staircase to second floor with newel post, spindles and handrail, cloakroom under.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.42m (19' 1" x 14' 6")
Solid wooden floor, 2 double panelled radiators, feature side window and Velux design, archway to:
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.21m (11' 4" x 7' 3")
Beautifully fitted and bespoke glass and walnut wardrobes, fully fitted with glass panelled cabinets, fitted dressing table, low voltage ceiling downlighters, solid wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Beautifully designed ensuite period style WC, pedestal wash hand basin, octagonal shaped room with matching ceiling, built-in shower tray with marble mosaic tiles, thermostatic fitted shower, polished marble tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, skylight window, extractor fan, built-in niches.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.43m x 4.42m (21' 1" x 14' 6")
2 dormer windows, solid wooden floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.43m x 4.6m (21' 1" x 15' 1")
2 dormer windows, solid wooden floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.2m (11' 4" x 10' 6")
Solid wooden floor, dormer window, single panelled radiator.
- Stunning bathroom uniquely styled with Jacuzzi bath with marble tiled steps with led lighting and surround, sanitary WC with high level system in a period style, centre raised shower cubicle, feature tiled marble wall with decorative marble stone pillars and decorative mirror surround and decorative lion style stand and claw feet, marble tiled floor, single panelled radiator, skylight window, low flush WC, display niche with LED lighting below bath.
- Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.6m x 4.32m (15' 1" x 14' 2")
Solid wooden floor, skylight window, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.7m x 4.32m (15' 5" x 14' 2")
Solid wooden floor, double panelled radiator, skylight window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- Spacious site laid out in lawn, brick paved driveway and parking court with decorative designs, cast iron electric gates.
Off A26 from Moira roundabout, take second road on the left. No. 64a is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »