Broadcroft, 79 Dunluce Road,
Portballintrae, BT57 8SJ
Panoramic Sea Views
Offers over £745,000
Contact the Agent
McAfee Properties (Portstewart)
Offers over £745,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Detached family residence - Approximately 2750 sq ft
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms + Study
- Panoramic sea, coastline and countryside views including Portballintrae bay, Runkerry House and beyond along the North Antrim coast including The Skerries and Knocklayde mountain
- Located on circa 3.17 acres of ground on the outskirts of the village of Portballintrae
- Situated on a renowned corner site at the junction of Dunluce Road and Bayhead Road
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows (except where stated)
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Entrance Porch:
- With woodgrain stained glass front door, Amtico flooring, glass panel door to
- Entrance Hall:
- With telephone point, mahogany balustrade staircase and metal railings.
- With wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls, extractor fan, mahogany single glazed internal window, under stairs storage.
- 7.09m x 6.35m (23'3 x 20'10)
with mahogany stained glass door from hall, cornice, Donegal quartz stone fireplace, tiled hearth, mahogany mantle, television and telephone points, wired for wall lights.
- Dining Room:
- 4.27m x 3.73m (14'0 x 12'3)
with mahogany stained glass door from hall, cornice, recess display shelving, wired for wall lights, door to:
- 2.49m x 2.13m (8'2 x 7'0)
with door to:
- Breakfast Area:
- 5.59m x 2.84m (18'4 x 9'4)
(Max) with mahogany stained glass door from hall, door to conservatory and open to:
- 4.42m x 4.19m (14'6 x 13'9)
with eye and low level units, breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Neff fridge, Neff hob, Moffat oven, cooper extractor canopy with fan, plumbed for dishwasher, sheeted ceiling, strip lighting, tiled between units.
- 5.72m x 4.47m (18'9 x 14'8)
with door to side, Perspex ceiling, telephone point, tiled floor, dimmer switch lighting, wired for wall lights.
- Utility Room:
- 2.59m x 2.51m (8'6 x 8'3)
with woodgrain rear door, low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, strip lighting, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Door to integral garage.
- With wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With stained glass window, access to roof space, hot press.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.47m x 4.22m (14'8 x 13'10)
with two double built-in wardrobes, telephone point, feature corner window, television point.
- Comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., shaver point, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.24m x 3.89m (13'11 x 12'9)
with built-in furniture comprising two double wardrobes, over head storage, set of drawers and inset wash hand basin, telephone point.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12'2 x 11'0)
plus recess, with built-in furniture comprising one double wardrobe, over head storage, set of drawers and inset wash hand basin.
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.87m x 2.29m (9'5 x 7'6)
with wash hand basin, light with shaver point.
- Bathroom and w.c. combined:
- Comprising bath, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, wash hand basin, w.c., bidet, low level cupboards with inset wash hand basin, part tiled and part panelled walls, wall mounted mirrors, shaver point.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Extensive gardens circa 3.17 acres, laid in lawn enclosed by boundary ranch style fence with section of stone wall. Vehicular entrance wall and pillars leading to paviour driveway and parking to the front and side of the property. Steps leading up to raised garden levels to the rear with seating area. Outside lights surrounding the property. Concrete area to rear. Raised patio area to rear with stone wall. Two gate entrances onto the gardens, one from Bayhead Road and the other from Dunluce Road.
- Integral Garage:
- 4.67m x 3.66m (15'4 x 12'0)
with up and over door, boiler, wooden single glazed window.
- Attached Garage:
- 6.45m x 3.58m (21'2 x 11'9)
(external measurement) with roller door, wooden single glazed windows.
On approaching Portballintrae along the coast road from Portrush ie. Dunluce Road (A2), Number 79 is situated on the outskirts of Portballintrae at the corner of Dunluce Road and Bayhead Road.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing