This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
From Armagh travel approximately 7 miles on the Monaghan Road, turn right onto Breaghey Road, travel a further 0.5 miles and the subject property is located on the right hand side.
From Tynan, travel on Derryhaw Road for approximately 1 mile, turn right onto Breaghey Road, travel for approximately 1.6 miles and the subject property is on the right hand side.
FARMHOUSE – 34 BREAGHEY ROAD, TYNAN
Farmhouse extends to approximately 2000sqft.
Ground Floor -
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Living Room
First Floor -
- 5 Bedrooms
Interested parties should be aware the laneway to the farmhouse is only a right of access.
There have been no Planning Applications for Building sites on these lands, which are being offered as agricultural with the benefit of the existing farmhouse (34 Breaghey Road) and yard.
FARM YARD / LAND
The farm yard is offered with the benefit of: -
- Range of traditional stone built buildings
- 5 link covered silo and 7 link adjacent lean to with cubicles
- 7 link hayshed and adjacent cubicle house with central passage
- 60ft X 30ft slatted cattle shed - Central feed passage with divisions for 8 pens
- Slurry Lagoon
The area of lands extends to approximately 60 acres as shown on the attached map (Field No's 2A – 4 & 9 – 22). Field Number Field Area(Acres)
- Field No 2/A - 0.53 Acres
- Field No 2/B - 0.15 Acres
- Field No 3 - 1.22 Acres
- Field No 4 - 2.00 Acres
- Field No 9 - 6.26 Acres
- Field No 10 - 5.75 Acres
- Field No 11 - 8.21 Acres
- Field No 12 - 3.10 Acres
- Field No 13/14 - 6.94 Acres
- Field No 15 - 4.28 Acres
- Field No 16/A - 2.49 Acres
- Field No 16/B - 0.31 Acres
- Field No 17 - 4.49 Acres
- Field No 18 - 9.33 Acres
- Field No 19 - 0.39 Acres
- Field No 20 - 1.42 Acres
- Field No 21 - 2.32 Acres
- Field No 22 - 0.31 Acres
- Total - 59.5 Acres
**Note:- Field measurements are estimates measured with Spatial NI, they are for brochure purposes only**
The lands are comprised with Land Registry Folios: -
- 1731 Co. Armagh
- 13491 Co. Armagh
- AR14075 part a Co. Armagh
- AR14074 part a & b Co. Armagh
- AR14073 part a Co. Armagh
- AR14158 part a Co. Armagh
- AR14159 part a & b Co. Armagh
- AR108811 part a & b Co. Armagh
Vacant possession of the property will be granted to the successful purchaser(s) on completion.
James Wilson, King & Gowdy, 298 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EJ
- Farmhouse: - By appointment with Selling Agent
- Lands: - By inspection at any time
We reserve the right on behalf of the vendor to conclude the bidding (if necessary) by holding a meeting of all the bidders on a specified date and time in our office. In the event that a meeting is to be arranged only those interested parties with a valid offer on the property by the closing date can be assured of being notified of the specific time and date.
Offers In the region of £450,000
CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS BY PRIVATE TENDER
Friday 20th January 2017
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views