- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning, Instantly Recognisable Contemporary Home With Panoramic Belfast Lough Views
- Exceptional Interior & Exterior Specification And Standard Of Finish That Is Seldom Found In Northern Ireland
- Impressive Entrance Door, Porch, Glass Panelled Stairwell And Double Height Dining Hallway
- Drawing Room With Corner Window With Breathtaking Panoramic Views
- Sunroom / Family Room With Views And Doors To Entertaining Terrace Overlooking Gardens And To The Lough
- Bespoke 'Bautaup' Kitchen With Island Unit And Range Of Built In Designed Appliances And Corner Window With Views
- Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Room And Family Room, With Views Over Gardens And The Lough
- 4 Bedroom Suites: 2 Bedrooms On Ground Floor, Both With Access To Rear Sun Terraces, Further Bedroom With Shower Room On 1st Floor
- Master Suite With His And Hers Large Dressing Rooms, Full Bathroom And Access To First Floor Sun Patio With Magnificent Panoramic Views
- Cloakroom, Various Storage Cupboards And A Utility Room On The Ground Floor
- Approached By Private Gates With Ample Parking And Turning Space In Front Of Double Carport And Garage
- Beautiful Designer Gardens To The Front And Rear With Entertaining Areas, Patio And Lawns
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating And Double Glazing
- Outside Garden Store, Bin Area And Large Basement Store
- Exclusive Location Close Holywood, North Down And Belfast City Centre & Airport
Additional InformationBramble Rise is an amazing home set on an elevated site with panoramic views across Belfast Lough and the County Antrim hills in Holywood. This unique contemporary property has been finished to an exceptional standard and specification seldom found in Northern Ireland.
Each room maximises light and space with tall floor to ceiling windows that show the breathtaking panoramic views over landscaped gardens and to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills beyond.
Approached by private electric gates to a sweeping driveway, the immediate impression is that this is a unique home designed to maximise the Panoramic views constructed with high quality materials and suits the site perfectly. Alan Patterson Design have created a special home inside and out of exceptional size providing space, light, style and privacy.
There is a stunning entrance hall with glass panelled staircase to the first floor and formal dining area with feature lighting. There is a drawing room with gas fire which leads to the living / sunroom which has doors to rear terraces. Both of these rooms have breathtaking views over the gardens to Belfast Lough. There is a bespoke German kitchen with built in designer appliances and island units that is open to the family room with double height ceiling, casual dining area and again with amazing views.
Also on the ground floor there are two bedroom suites, both with ensuite facilities and access to the private rear terraces, a utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a bedroom with ensuite shower room which can also double as a study. The impressive master suite has two dressing rooms, a full bathroom and a bedroom with access to the first floor terrace which has views from Belfast Harbour and across the Lough.
Outside there are professionally landscaped mature gardens with beautiful lawns, flowerbeds, entertaining areas and ample parking spaces.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary home with real style in North Down, phone the North Down Office to arrange a private appointment.
- Granite pathway leading to...
- Hardwood front door with glazed panel leading to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 4.42m x 1.55m (14' 6" x 5' 1")
Detailed tiled floor. Glazed windows to either side. Glazed inner door with stainless steel handle leading to...
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 3.12m x 6.15m (10' 3" x 20' 2")
Solid walnut flooring. Beautiful glass panelled stairwell with stainless steel finishing to First Floor. Foot lighting. Controls for mood lighting.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- 1.07m x 2.49m (3' 6" x 8' 2")
Contemporary circular wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath. Low flush WC. Tiled floor with trim. Feature glass wall. Low voltage lighting. Walk-in understairs storage cupboards with a range of electrical controls. Walk-in cloakroom with hanging and storage space. Open to...
- DINING HALL:
- 5.m x 6.93m (16' 5" x 22' 9")
Solid walnut floor. Feature glazed corner windows overlooking front gardens. Feature lighting. Speaker system. Smoked screened sliding doors leading to...
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.16m x 4.98m (23' 6" x 16' 4")
Solid walnut flooring. Contemporary remote controlled gas fire. Feature lighting. Feature corner glazed wall with panoramic views over landscaped gardens towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Glazed door leading to...
- SUN ROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.42m (17' 7" x 14' 6")
at widest points. Tiled floor. Sliding glazed door to rear granite patio entertaining area. Feature windows with panoramic views overlooking front garden towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Connecting door to Reception Hall.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 10.24m (22' 4" x 33' 7")
at widest points.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.81m x 4.75m (22' 4" x 15' 7")
Double height ceiling with glazed wall to front with views over front gardens towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Feature ceiling windows (electrically operated). Ceramic tiled floor. Contemporary hole in the wall fireplace with remote controlled fire and raised slate hearth. Space for 6-8 seater dining tables and chairs. Open to...
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 5.51m x 6.6m (18' 1" x 21' 8")
at widest points. Stunning minimalist designer 'Bautaup' kitchen with excellent range of high and low level fitted (floating) cupboards, drawers and shelves. Stainless steel worktops and contemporary mixer taps. Bulthaup tap. Range of built-in appliances including Siemans stainless steel oven, coffee machine, further oven, American style fridge freezer. Larder. Island unit with raised hardwood breakfast bar with space for 3-4 seats. Ceramic Siemans dishwasher. Ceramic four ring hob with extractor fan over. Tiled floor. Glass panelled walls. Panoramic views over front gardens towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Door to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 3.84m (9' 7" x 12' 7")
Range of built-in cupboards, drawers and shelves. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. with mixer taps. Siemans wine fridge. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to side gardens. Door to Pantry.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 4.44m (10' 8" x 14' 7")
Sliding doors with access to rear granite patio. Stunning views over gardens towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Low voltage lighting. Door to...
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.79m x 1.65m (9' 2" x 5' 5")
Built-in vanity area. Range of drawers and open shelving. Large full length sliding robes. Access to roofspace. Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.21m x 3.38m (7' 3" x 11' 1")
Deep fill etched glass panelled bath with centre taps and telephone hand shower. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps. Storage. Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Built-in storage. Air exchange unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.22m x 3.56m (20' 5" x 11' 8")
at widest points. Dual aspect windows over looking the side and rear of the property. Low voltage lighting. Door to...
- WALK-IN SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps. Storage. Low flush WC. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically power shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Air exchange.
- From Reception Hall, tiled staircase with glazed balustrades and stainless steel trim leading to...
- Door to...
- ROOF TERRACE:
- (also accessed from Master Suite). Granite roof terrace. Outside lighting and power supply. Panoramic views over Belfast Lough, Docklands, Cultra, Holywood, the County Antrim Hills and beyond.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.2m (14' 2" x 10' 6")
(currently used as study). Feature glazed wall overlooking terrace towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Walk-in storage cupboard.
- WALK-IN SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Duravit wash hand basin with storage underneath. Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Air exchange. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER SUITE:
- BEDROOM AREA:
- 9.04m x 5.36m (29' 8" x 17' 7")
Glazed walls with panoramic views over front gardens towards Belfast Lough, Docklands, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Low voltage lighting. Air exchange. Sliding doors leading to Roof Terrace.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 1.96m (11' 5" x 6' 5")
at widest points. Full range of built-in hanging and shelving units with low voltage lighting.
- MASTER ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Walk-in double shower with power shower and designer tiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Steps up to Duravit feature wash hand basin with concealed mixer taps and built-in storage. Deep fill tiled panelled bath with designer centre taps. Precisely placed windows with panoramic views over front gardens towards Belfast Lough, the County Antrim Hills and beyond. Low voltage lighting. Air exchange.
- DRESSING ROOM (2):
- 5.11m x 2.87m (16' 9" x 9' 5")
Not including full width range of built-in mirrored hanging, storage and shelving units. Walk-in hotpress. Vanity area with built-in storage.
- Electric gates and pedestrian gate with solid concrete pillars. The property is approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway with parking and turning space in front of Double Carport. Pebbled forecourt.
Front garden with raised flowerbeds with designer tropical shrubs, plants, trees and lawns.
Access to the rear of the property via each side with lawns, granite pathways with solid pavior trim. To the rear there are beautiful patios accessed from the Family Room and Bedroom (3).
Steps down to beautiful lawns with colourful flowerbeds with range of plants, shrubs and trees. Seating areas. Open garden store and drying area. Bin store. Steps down to...
- BASEMENT STORE:
- 5.21m x 4.11m (17' 1" x 13' 6")
Two pressurised water heating systems. Beam vacuum system. Heating manifold. Air Exchange. Excellent storage. Light and power.
- DOUBLE CONTEMPORARY CARPORT:
- 6.1m x 6.53m (20' 0" x 21' 5")
Light and power.
- FRONT GARAGE:
- 5.23m x 5.11m (17' 2" x 16' 9")
Double electrically operated up and over door. Built-in storage to side and rear. Carpeted garage with range of built-in furniture and storage. Door and window to side.
Ballymenoch Road, Holywood.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »