- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with integrated Meile fridge/freezer and dishwasher, open plan to living / dining area, with separate utility room.
- Separate lounge and dining room both with feature fireplaces and views of Scrabo Tower.
- Five bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Downstairs WC, Upstairs light coloured bathroom suite with wall tiling.
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Integral garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- This property is ideally situated close to Newtownards town and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Bangor, Holywood and Ards Peninsula.
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive red brick detached family home, which has well proportioned, flexible accommodation and needs internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer. Occupying a superb elevated position on a mature site with large gardens, multiple sitting areas and an abundance of trees, shrubs. The house and gardens offer beautiful views across Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and beyond.
- Double Oak front doors with glazed panels, original terazzo floor, internal glazed door with lead stained glass sidelights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Parquet wood block flooring, with under stairs cupboard.
- White suite, comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 6.27m x 3.73m (20' 7" x 12' 3")
Carved wood surround, marble inset, marble hearth, gas fire, polished Parquet wood block flooring, feature leaded stained glass window, cornice ceiling, wall light points, views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough from bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
Carved wood surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth, polished solid oak flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights,views of Scrabo Tower.
- OPEN PLAN DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN
- 4.78m x 4.14m (15' 8" x 13' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level painted units, including larder cupboard. Polished granite worktops, extractor hood, integrated Meile fridge/freezer and dishwasher, Frankie stainless steel sink unit. Five ring gas range (by separate negotiation). Part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- StEPS UPTO OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / CASUAL DINING ROOM
- 4.11m x 4.29m (13' 6" x 14' 1")
Multi burner stove, polished black glass hearth, polished solid oak wood floor, recessed spotlighting. Upvc double glazed french doors to raised patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.59m (10' 2" x 8' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard, doors to garden and garage.
- Upvc double glazed stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1)/MASTER BEDROOM
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
Views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough, polished solid oak floor, twin
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wall tiling, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.76m (12' 5" x 12' 4")
Superb views of Scrabo Tower from bay window, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.1m (13' 7" x 10' 2")
Polished solid oak flooring, view of back garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 2.44m (12' 5" x 8' 0")
Currently used as Study, view of back garden.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.1m x 2.31m (10' 2" x 7' 7")
Polished solid oak floor.
- Light coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush WC, part wall tiling, extractor fan.
- Hot press with copper cylinder and willis type immersion heater, access to roof space by integrated ladder.
- Approached by tarmac driveway with parking and turning areas.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 3.28m (16' 9" x 10' 9")
Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- To front and extensive rear in lawns, trees, bushed hedges, shrubs and mature trees, including apple trees. Paved patio area, separate deck and bar-b-que areas.
- Garden store with light and power, green house, oil storage tank and outside water tap.
- GROUND RENT
- RATES :
- £3526.20 (currently)
Belfast Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »