- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning detached property that offers spacious and versatile accommodation
- Sits proudly on a mature site of approximately 0.6 acres
- Breathtaking views over countryside as far as the Mourne Mountains
- No onward chain and beautifully presented throughout
- Extensively renovated in 2009 to an exacting standard
- Fabulous lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to a sun room
- Wonderful sun room with access to a fantastic patio area
- Cosy family room with access to the kitchen/diner
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a range cooker and solid wood units
- Utility room with good storage, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Spacious downstairs room that could be used as a playroom, office or fifth bedroom
- Downstairs completed by a bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite
- Large master bedroom with an en-suite and linen closet
- A further two well-proportioned upstairs bedrooms
- Shower room with a modern white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Surrounding gardens with lawns, a patio and a woodland area
- Ample parking available on a tarmac driveway to the front and side
- Double garage with light, power and an electric door
- Boiler outhouse with a WC
Additional InformationBrae Lodge, Country Residence
Brae Lodge is a stunning detached property that offers spacious and versatile accommodation that is perfect for an established family seeking a home with a peaceful yet convenient rural setting. The property sits proudly on a site of approximately 0.6 acres, has beautiful surrounding gardens and stunning views as far as the Mourne Mountains. Both Belfast and Lisburn are within a short drive ensuring a great range of amenities are easily accessible. The property benefits from an excellent EPC rating, ensuring your hard earned money can be spent on the finer things in life.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a fabulous lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to a wonderful sun room which in turn offers access to a beautiful patio area, a family room with access to the kitchen which offers solid wood units, integrated appliances and a range stove, a utility room, a bathroom, a double bedroom and a spacious room that could be used as an office, playroom or fifth bedroom. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a modern shower room.
There is ample parking available on the tarmac driveway to the front, and to the side of the property. There is a double garage and a boiler house with a WC. There are gardens laid in lawn, a woodland area and a fantastic patio that is the perfect place to enjoy a drink or two while taking in the views.
The Tullyard Road is a very convenient place to live with a great range of amenities only a short drive away in both Belfast and Lisburn. There are dedicated school buses to and from some of the areas leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.25m x 4.50m (20'6" x 14'9")
- Sun Room 4.09m x 4.14m (13'5" x 13'7")
- Family Room 4.85m x 3.40m (15'11" x 11'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.85m x 3.40m (15'11" x 11'2")
- Utility Room 2.79m x 2.21m (9'2" x 7'3")
- Office/Playroom/Bedroom 5 4.11m x 4.52m (13'6" x 14'10")
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 4.37m (9'5" x 14'4")
- Bathroom 2.77m x 2.11m (9'1" x 6'11")
- Master Bedroom 7.06m x 5.79m (23'2" x 19')
- Linen Closet 2.16m x 1.93m (7'1" x 6'4")
- En-suite 3.76m x 2.49m (12'4" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 2 7.24m x 3.43m (23'9" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3 3.53m x 3.45m (11'7" x 11'4")
- Shower Room 2.41m x 3.43m (7'11" x 11'3")
- Double Garage 5.99m x 8.97m (19'8" x 29'5")
- Boiler House/WC 1.85m x 3.07m (6'1" x 10'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »