- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Built in 2006
- Spacious property
- Maintained to a high standard
- C1 BER
- Open-plan ground floor living
- Solid fuel stove with back boiler
- Large, mature site
- 6km from Ballyhaunis
- Ideal family home
DescriptionSubstantial two-storey detached family home sitting on a large, mature 0.84 acre site. Built in 2006, this attractive family home has been finished and maintained to a high standard both internally and externally and is located just 6km from Ballyhaunis town.
The mature site is comprised of large lawned areas to the front and sides of the house, with a tarmac drive leading to the front, side and rear of the property, offering ample parking space. The site is defined by a block wall and timber gates to the front with a timber fence around the perimeter of the property. There is a large, decked area to the side of the property and an extensive block-built garage to the rear.
This property offers a great opportunity to acquire a substantial family home in a great location.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.40m x 2.10m (17'9" x 6'11")
- With solid oak floors and solid teak staircase leading to the first floor.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- 9.60m x 4.80m (31'6" x 15'9")
- Large, open plan Kitchen/Living space. Solid oak fitted kitchen with tile splashback and integrated appliances. Solid oak floors, solid fuel stove (connected to back boiler which heats rads and water) with redbrick surround and bay window.
- Utility Room
- 3.00m x 2.20m (9'10" x 7'3")
- With tiled floor, tile splashback, fitted units with sink and gas hob.
- Sun Room
- 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Large sun room located just off open plan kitchen/living area, with French Doors leading to a large decked area to the side of the property.
- Living Room
- 4.90m x 3.80m (16'1" x 12'6")
- With oak floors, dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
- Play Room
- 4.80m x 4.20m (15'9" x 13'9")
- Large room to the rear of the house with solid oak floors and tongue & groove ceiling. There is a fully tiled WC and storage space off this room. This room can be used as a downstairs bedroom or dining room.
- 2.60m x 1.60m (8'6" x 5'3")
- Fully tiled with bath tub, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.70m x 2.70m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Single room to the front of the house with solid timber floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'6")
- Double room to the front of the house with solid timber floors and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.10m x 3.20m (13'5" x 10'6")
- Double room to the rear of the house with solid timber floors and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.10m x 2.60m (13'5" x 8'6")
- Single room to the rear of the house with solid timber floors. Could be used as an office or a bedroom.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.00m x 4.40m (16'5" x 14'5")
- Large double room with built-in vanity unit. Ensuite (2.5m x 2.1m), fully tiled with bath, separate shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- 2.00m x 1.60m (6'7" x 5'3")
- Fully tiled with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
BER No.: 107790594
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.86 kWh/m²/yr
Estimated Energy Costs
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »