‘Quality homes at affordable prices’
The Riverside Building & Development Group, the promoters behind the landmark ‘Three Rivers’ project on the Strabane/Lifford gateway, is proud to announce the launch of the first release of 20 new homes at ‘Bracken Gate’. Following on from the completion of the hugely popular ‘Glenview Manor’ development this new housing project, just off the Curley Hill Road in Strabane, will be sure to appeal to those seeking an ideal home in an ideal location.
Key Features include:-
• Unbeatable value for the quality of building work and the internal design;
• A choice of turnkey finishes for your kitchen, bathrooms and floors;
• Modern building specifications used to deliver warm, environmentally friendly and energy efficient homes;
• Generous garden sites offering privacy and safety within a development complete with approved roads, lighting and other services;
• A gentle hillside landscape location offering a community mix of detached and semi-detached properties, suitable for young and old;
• Based on a cost conscious, value driven philosophy that believes your home should be affordable and allow you to keep as much of your money for paying for the other things you need and want in your life;
• Less of your income will be directed towards domestic rates, heating costs and house maintenance;
• Homes fit for the needs and demands of the 21st century;
• An opportunity to invest in a brand new home while local house prices remain at sensible levels;
• Local homes built with the help of local workers using local supplies. This Group is investing in the local economy of West Tyrone.
• Ideal for house hunters with pre-approved finance or mortgage facilities seeking property that provides real lending and investment security.
Take a look at residing in Bracken Gate. Homes constructed to meet the life you want to live – quality does not have to cost the earth.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area