- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Roomy and flooded with natural light, Bracken is a three-bed semi-detached home with a thoughtfully designed interior layout making the most of the internal space. These homes feature a statement entryway with paved porch area and contemporary wood cladding, leading into a spacious hallway which opens onto a cosy family living space with woodburning stove.
To the rear of the property, an open plan kitchen diner is accessed via the hallway. The kitchen opens directly onto a spacious, fully fenced garden area ideal for children and pets and there’s also a handy under-stairs WC.
Upstairs, you’ll find a bright and spacious master suite with shower, plus one double and one large single bedroom. There’s also a roomy family bathroom plus some essential storage space.
Finished to a turnkey specification, Bracken is completed to the very highest of standards with your choice of high quality kitchen, appliances, sanitaryware, tiles, carpets and paintwork. Externally, accent brickwork and contemporary cedar cladding brings character and personality to these perfectly formed homes which are ideal for first time buyers, families and downsizers alike.
- Bespoke aluminium entrance door with 5-point locking
- Gas fired central heating system with high energy efficient combi boiler
- Wired for security alarm
- Mains, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points including dedicated USB in designated areas
- Recessed down lights
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirtings and architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
Kitchen & Utility
- Impressive high-quality units with choice of doors, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include built in hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen unit downlights
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
- Thermostatically controlled showers in bathrooms and ensuites
- Choice of floor tiles and/or laminate flooring to entrance hall, dining and living room
- Choice of floor tiles to utility, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Choice of carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- 10-year structural warranty
- Traditional masonry and brickwork construction
- Bespoke timber clad porches with aluminium trim and LED lighting
- Insulated to latest building regulations with high efficiency rating
- Double-glazed high performance coloured UPVC windows
- Composite coloured rear doors with 5-point locking
- Feature external lighting
- Front and rear gardens sewn out or turfed (seasonal)
- Tarmac driveway
- Paved patio area
- Timber fencing to rear boundary
- Outside tap
- Finished 1 car garage (optional extra to all homes)
- Seamless aluminium gutter and black UPVC downpipe
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 5, 10 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 6, 12 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 11, 22 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 12, 24 Eden Wood, Derry Road||£153,500||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 15, 53 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 16, 51 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 20, 1 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
|Site 21, 3 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,150 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »