- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- C. 0.8 acre elevated site with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- O.F.C.H. with panelled radiators throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Good size office space, ideal for working from home
- Attic and walls fully insulated
- Quality hardwood floors throughout
- Detached double garage
- The property is approached by an electric gated entrance with tarmacadam driveway leading to the house and detached double garage. The garden is laid out in well manicured lawns.
- Mains and well water, mains electricity and sewage by septic tank
Additional InformationREA Oâ??Shea Oâ??Toole is delighted to present Brackenbank to the market. A superb spacious family home on an elevated site of approx. 1 acre with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The interior has bright and spacious accommodation comprising an inviting entrance hall, a small home office, a dual aspect livingroom with excellent views, sittingroom, open plan kitchen/diner and utility room. There are four generous double bedrooms (one en-suite) and the main bathroom.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Hardwood floor.
- Sitting Room (4.05m x 4.50m 13.29ft x 14.76ft) Hardwood floor. Fireplace with marble hearth.
- Living Room (6.50m x 5.40m 21.33ft x 17.72ft) Solid Oak floor. French doors to patio and rear garden. Fitted Mahogany unit. Fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.60m x 4.10m 15.09ft x 13.45ft) Fitted kitchen with Bosch integrated double oven and gas hob. Stainless steel extractor hood with steel splash back. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room (4.20m x 3.50m 13.78ft x 11.48ft) Door to patio. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Office (2.80m x 1.50m 9.19ft x 4.92ft) Hardwood floor.
- Bathroom (4.10m x 1.80m 13.45ft x 5.91ft) Bath, w.h.b. and w.c. Electric shower unit with high quality temperate glass. Tiled floor and walls. 2 heated towel radiators. Underfloor heating. Bathroom cabinet.
- Master Bedroom (5.47m x 3.70m 17.95ft x 12.14ft) Fitted wardrobes. Semi-solid Maple floor.
- En-suite (3.30m x 1.80m 10.83ft x 5.91ft) Bath, shower, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled walls and floor. Underfloor heating and double towel radiators. Wall mounted bathroom cabinets.
- Bedroom 2 (2.70m x 4.10m 8.86ft x 13.45ft) Fitted double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 4.10m 8.86ft x 13.45ft) Fitted double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (2.70m x 4.10m 8.86ft x 13.45ft) Fitted double wardrobe.
Situated in Ballykinsella in beautiful countryside. Bracken Bank combines the best of country living while being within easy distance of Waterford city to the north (6 km) and Tramore to the south (5 km).
Located on a c. 1 acre site of mature grounds with a double garage just off the old Tramore Road in what can only be described as a most pleasant rural setting. Brackenbank will appeal to those who enjoy countryside and coastal living with all the conveniences of modern day urban living closeby.
Schools near Bracken BankVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »