- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Show Home Open Sundays 2pm-4pm Or By Private Appointment
- Semi-Detached Red Brick Property
- 4 Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room And Optional Ensuite In Bedroom 3
- Bespoke Fitted Exorna Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Stone Worktops
- Living Room With Feature Limestone Fireplace & Wood Burning Stove
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite With LED Illuminated Mirror
- Gas Heating Underfloor On Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows
- Recessed Down Lighters Throughout
- Tarmac Driveway With Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden
- External Features Include Sandstone Patio Area & Estate Railing To Boundary
- Fixtures & Fittings Chosen By Claire Hammond Interiors
- 10 year warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
- Internal images include those with virtual furniture
Additional InformationWelcome to Belvoir Mews, a new phase of our exquisite collection of distinguished Edwardian inspired homes set in beautiful Lagan Valley parkland.
Set within 64 acres of one of the country's finest private woodland and countryside environments, yet only 15 minutes from Belfast City Centre, Belvoir Park offers you a unique opportunity to make your home in one of the most inspiring locations in Northern Ireland.
Featuring some of the most remarkable examples of Edwardian architecture at its heart, enhanced by formal garden spaces, and parkland walks, Belvoir Park is a truly unique place to live, offering a choice of homes each created with a meticulous attention to detail that brings nature and heritage together with beautifully to meet the needs of modern living.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor and glass panelled wooden door with 5 point locking system.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.71m (16' 9" x 12' 2")
Carpet floor, Limestone fireplace, wood burning stove and 5amp light sockets. Wired for Virgin Media and BT, low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.11m x 3.4m (16' 9" x 11' 2")
Tiled floor. High quality units and stone worktop. NEFF integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and microwave, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and Hotpoint dishwasher. Concealed under lighting to kitchen units, low voltage spotlights. Double French doors to enclosed rear yard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.34m x 0.99m (7' 8" x 3' 3")
Tiled floor, bespoke high and low level units, freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Tiled floor, low flush WC and pedestal sink unit with splashback.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.66m (13' 4" x 12' 0")
Carpet floor, separate 5 amp light and USB sockets and TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.25m x 0.99m (10' 8" x 3' 3")
Tiled floor, part tiled walls (fully tiled behind shower), contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, LED mirror and chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.71m (12' 7" x 12' 2")
- 2.64m x 2.24m (8' 8" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.66m (13' 3" x 12' 0")
- STORE/OPTIONAL ENSUITE:
- 2.03m x 2.03m (6' 8" x 6' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 2.46m (13' 3" x 8' 1")
- 2.03m x 2.03m (6' 8" x 6' 8")
- Extensive landscaping with front and rear gardens, sandstone patio area and paths and outside water supply. Parking to rear for two cars.
Schools near Belvoir MewsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 BP12||£320,000||1,615 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »