This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- •Prominent position in popular city location close to Queens University.
- New build commercial space
- •Units available from 1,560 sq ft (144.93 sq m) - 3,260 sq ft (302.86sq m).
- •Suitable for a variety of commercial uses (subject to planning)
- •Available to lease from circa. Q4 2016
The subject occupies a prime position along the ever popular Botanic Avenue, in the heart of South Belfast. This is a popular and well established commercial/leisure location close to Queen’s University, Methodist College, City Hospital and Botanic Gardens. There are a range of hotels, pubs, cafes and restaurants in close proximity including Madison’s, Boojum, The Empire, Starbucks, Café Nero, Dukes at Queens Hotel, Ibis Belfast and Holiday Inn Express.
The property will consist of ground floor retail/cafe/restaurant space suitable for a variety of uses subject to any necessary planning consents.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »