- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Group water scheme, septic tank, Electric heaters, Broadband.
Additional InformationSherry FitzGerald Talbot are delighted to bring this beautiful and unique property to the market near the scenic twin towns of Ballina/Killaloe, on Lough Derg. This timber-framed, log cabin-style property has been finished with outstanding creativity and truly is a gem waiting to be discovered. The cosy interior has been expertly designed in a minimalist Scandinavian style with bespoke integrated furniture throughout, a wood-burning stove, and high-efficiency heating. Every corner of this openplan property has been meticulously considered and clever details await you in every room - with keyless entry, remote lighting, integrated wireless phone chargers, and hidden storage among the features.
The property overlooks an expansive and exceptionally private one-acre plot, adorned with a mature woodland garden, and has the added benefit of a slow-moving stream running through the site, which adds a unique ambiance to this already tranquil setting. The current owners have made every effort to create an idyllic getaway with a secluded festival-lit boardwalk leading to a raised deck area with fire pit to enjoy in the evening time.
This property currently operates as one of the most successful short-term accommodation rentals in the area, and achieves an income of c.45k per annum, making it a lucrative investment as either a
business, a holiday getaway, or simply as a one-of-a-kind home.
For buyers wishing to utilise the profitable short-term rental opportunity, the owners offer a ready-to-go package, allowing you to begin renting immediately.
Included in the sale are professional photographs, promotional video, a bespoke mobile app, social media pages, and reliable staff contacts.
• Timber frame structure in a scenic location.
• 1-acre plot with mature garden.
• Bespoke furniture throughout including raised bedroom floors, flip-lid seating, entertainment station and oversized couch.
• Two bedrooms (one super king, one king) with luxury mattresses, spectacular views and a hideaway area for kids.
• Excellent location being c.5km from Ballina, c.21km from Nenagh and c.25km from Limerick.
• Old stone outbuildings on site together with timber sheds.
• Private stream running through the site.
• Canopy decked area to enjoy the stunning views. Living/dining/kitchen 5.1m x 4.1m & 2.8m x 2.7m L- shaped with electric oven and hob, beech plywood kitchen, wood burning stove
WC 1.7m x 0.9m with handbasin
Entrance Hall 2.9m x 1.8m with hot press
Bathroom 2.3m x 2.8m with handbasin, shower, plumbed for washing machine
Bedroom One 4.75m x 2.8m
Bedroom Two 3.0m x 3.0m
BER Number: 109739706
Energy Performance Indicator: 399.52
BER No.: 109739706
Energy Performance Indicator: 399.52 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »