- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb detached family residence set on a mature, extensive site.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Excellent decorative order throughout.
- Upvc Double Glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Set on approximately 1 acre of mature gardens and trees.
- Convenient to Drumaheglis Marina
- Located approximately 4 miles from Ballymoney and 5 miles from Coleraine.
- The charming and original " Bluebell" Cottage which has been extended and renovated over the years, offers delightful deceptively spacious cottage character and charm. The property is accessed via a tree lined laneway leading to concrete parking to the front and lawned garden at the side. An enclosed garden area at the rear with vegetable patches and bordered by hedging and close board fencing. The mature grounds are laid out in a casual style incorporating the rolling lawns and drifts of Blubell's, ornamental and flowering shrubs and herbaceous plants, to create a riot of colour throughout the year, a home for a host of wildlife and birds and a peaceful oasis for family and friends to enjoy.
- Entrance Hall
- With recessed lighting, a mix of Mosaic tiled flooring and a light wood laminate.
- Living Room 3.86m x 3.07m (12'8 x 10'1)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6 x 10'9)
- With a fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, corner bath with jet stream, wc, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.35m (16'2 x 11')
- With an open fireplace with a rustic brick surround, beamed over mantle, tiled hearth, points for wall lights and Tv point.
- Kitchen 6.02m x 4.70m (19'9 x 15'5)
- With a range of solid Oak eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, concealed under lighting, recessed lighting, tiled around worktops and floor, built in eye level Oven with Microwave, Fridge freezer, extractor fan, space for dishwasher and point for Tv.
- Utility Room 3.12m x 3.05m (10'3 x 10')
- With low level units, stainless steel unit, tiling around work tops and flooring, built in hot press, beamed ceiling and plumbing for washing machine/ tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- Landing with built in shelving and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 6.35m x 3.30m (20'10 x 10'10)
- With a range of built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 2.54m (10'1 x 8'4)
- Bedroom 3 4.32m x 3.18m (14'2 x 10'5)
- Gardens to front laid out in lawns and a selection of ornamental shrubs and under planted with spring "Bluebell" flowering bulbs. A fine selection of mature trees including Scots Pine, Beech, Oak and Cherry Blossom populate the generous sized garden and add to the privacy and peaceful setting. A large workshop/garage with a wood store lies nestled in the gardens which may also be suitable for stabling or extra storage. Enclosed garden to the rear also in lawn with vegetable patch and bordered by Blackthorn hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »