A Timeless Range Of Detached, Semi Detached & Townhouses In A Highly Convenient Location
Blaris Meadows is a truly unique development of modern, extremely energy efficient, contemporary homes located on the Blaris Road in one of Lisburn's most sought after addresses.
The exclusive development features a timeless range of detached homes, semi-detached homes and townhouses, set in a carefully crafted landscaped site layout. Blaris Meadows will feature a beautifully planted open area which forms a centrepiece to the development.
This area has long been established as one of the most popular in Lisburn, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, Sprucefield Retail Park, Lagan Valley Hospital, Hillsborough and the enviable location of being directly opposite the entrance to the Lagan Valley Regional Park. From here you can walk or cycle along the tow path to the City Centre, or if you are feeling particularly energetic, Belfast City Centre via the Lock Keepers Inn for some light refreshments. There is now so much to see and do along the Lagan Canal from Lough Neagh to Belfast - discover wildlife, travel the award winning "traffic free" riverside cycle network, fishing and many other watersports.
Commuting to Belfast or all parts north and south could not be easier, via the M1 Motorway network and A1 dual carriageway which is on your doorstep. Alternatively you could leave the car at home and use the extremely popular Sprucefield Park and Ride scheme, which is within easy walking distance.
The local Lisburn area plays host to a fantastic range of restaurants, children's play parks, swimming pool and cinema, along with many other parks, a superb golf course - Lisburn Golf Club and Lisburn Rugby Club, both of which are within a few minutes walk.
The perfect location of Blaris Meadows ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all of the magnificent facilities that his sought after area of the City has to offer.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of light fittings
- Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, TV and telephone points
- Future Satellite point provided
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Fireplaces built to accommodate multi fuel stove
- Wired for intruder alarm
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS (WHERE APPLICABLE):
- High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Appliances to include oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and where applicable dishwasher and washer drier
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC's:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (where applicable)
CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING:
- Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Floor tiling to kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway
- Triple glazed windows in uPVC frames (excellent thermal qualities)
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof space insulation
- Traditional brick or render finish
- Outside tap
- Tarmac/brick set driveways (where applicable)
- Gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped where applicable
- Feature external lighting
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Fred Dalzell & Partners||028 9266 6638 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Blue Horizon Developments||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near