This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY—C. 1.60 ACRES
- LOCATED WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT LIMIT AS SET OUT IN THE CURRENT STRABANE AREA PLAN
- PLANNING APPLICATION PENDING FOR 19 RESIDENTIAL UNITS
- COMPRISING 16 NO. SEMI DETACHED AND 3 NO. TOWNHOUSES
- SITUATED 4 MILES FROM STRABANE AND SHORT DISTANCE FROM A5 TO DERRY
The subject is situated on the Berryhill Road in Artigarvan approximately 4 miles North East of Strabane and 14 miles south of Derry city.
The site extends to c. 1.6 acres (0.65 hectares) and has extensive frontage onto the Berryhill Road in the village centre. The topography of the site is relatively flat.
Planning Permission is currently pending.
Application No: LA11/2015/0194/F
Address: Land at the Junction of Art Road, Berryhill Road and Church View, Artigarvan
Proposal: Erection of 16 No. semi detached and 3 No. terrace two storey dwellings and associated access and parking.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT.
We understand that the site is held either Freehold or Long-Leasehold subject to a
nominal ground rent.
Offer are invited in the region of: £ P.O.A
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views