- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Double glazed windows. .
- Kitchen with wall tiling and coloured bathroom suite with wall tiling.
- Five reception rooms and four bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room). .
- Attached garage approached by gravel driveway.
- Gardens to front and enclosed rear in trees, bushes and paved patio area. . .
- This property would be ideal for a family who wish to put their own stamp on their home and in one of the most sought-after residential locations.
Additional InformationSituated on the very popular Ballyrogan Road on the Belfast side of Newtownards this well proportioned detached family home occupies a generous site and has been priced to allow for modernisation and updating and we would strongly recommend immediate viewing as we anticipate strong interest in this lovely home.
- SUN LOUNGE
- 6.76m x 3.35m (22' 2" x 11' 0")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.84m x 3.58m (19' 2" x 11' 9")
Tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, wall light points.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
Carved mahogany surround, marble / granite inset and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
Open plan to….
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 5.41m (19' 0" x 17' 9")
Sliding double glazed patio doors, wall light points.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 5.m x 6.4m (16' 5" x 21' 0")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica work tops, wall tiling.
- Walk-in hot press copper cylinder with willis type immersion heater on landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 8.94m x 3.45m (29' 4" x 11' 4")
Range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, twin wash hand basin, shower cubicle, bidet, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.84m x 3.18m (19' 2" x 10' 5")
Built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.28m x 3.66m (17' 4" x 12' 0")
Twin double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 9.07m x 3.51m (29' 9" x 11' 6")
Double doors with light and power, oil storage tank, boiler house, oil fired boiler, approached by gravel driveway.
- Greenhouse, outside light, outside water tap.
- To front and enclosed rear in trees, bushes and paved patio area.
- GROUND RENT
Ballyrogan Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »