- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Original House Dating Back To Late 18th Century
- Extending To 10,000 Sq Ft
- Impressive Entrance Hall
- Four Reception Rooms Plus Games Room & Billiard Room
- Magnificent Kitchen / Living / Dining Area
- Two Cloakrooms, Utility Room
- Eight Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite & Dressing Area
- Bedroom 2 With Ensuite
- Stunning Family Bathroom
- Second Floor With Living Area, Bathroom & Kitchenette - Suited To An Au Pair Or Guest Suite
- Garaging, Outbuildings & Stable Facilities
- Sweeping Driveway Leading To Manicured Gardens
- Additional Land Suited To Those With Equestrian Interest
- Located Within 15 Minutes of Belfast - Semi Rural Location
- Viewing Strictly By Private Appointment
Additional InformationIt's not often that a house of this calibre comes onto the open market. 'Belvedere House' is an immaculately refurbished gentlemans residence set on c.10 acres of land.
Belvedere is a late eighteenth-century house surrounded by mature woodland and situated on the Ballylesson Road close to Ballyaughlis cross roads, between Belfast and Lisburn.
Belvedere is a two-storey double-fronted classical Georgian building of four bays with a central porch of Tuscan columns; the walls are stucco painted white, quoins painted white, the roof hipped with four evenly spaced chimneys. The windows are Georgian glazed, 3-over-6 pane sashes upstairs, 6-over-6 pane sashes below.
The home has been recently renovated to an exacting standard. Approached by a sweeping driveway and set on a mature elevated site, this magnificent detached family residence dates back to late 1800's and is sure to impress the growing family who may perhaps have equestrian interests.
No expense has been spared by the present owners in terms of the level of finish and specification, bespoke kitchens and bathrooms, luxury ensuites, a plethora of restored original features and that staircase, wow!!
The accommodation, which extends to approximately 10,000 Sq Ft is adaptable to suit individual requirements and comprises of an impressive entrance hall, eight bedrooms, five reception rooms to include games room, two bathrooms two ensuites, plus cloakrooms and utility facilities on the ground floor, and a stunning kitchen living dining area.
Externally the formal gardens are beautifully maintained and manicured. In addition there are an excellent range of garaging, outbuildings and storage units, accessed from a large courtyard area and an adjoining agricultural paddock set on grounds totalling approximately 10 acres.
Ideally located some 15 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre, the property has all the benefits of its rural surroundings and is yet only a short drive from all other surrounding towns including Belfast, Lisburn, many leading P&G schools, churches and shopping and recreational facilities.
Viewing is highly recommended as this is a home that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 10.46m x 10.44m (34' 4" x 34' 3")
(at widest points)
- 3.76m x 2.97m (12' 4" x 9' 9")
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.62m x 1.88m (8' 7" x 6' 2")
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 5.79m (23' 0" x 19' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 5.54m (23' 9" x 18' 2")
- 5.05m x 4.55m (16' 7" x 14' 11")
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.77m x 6.35m (25' 6" x 20' 10")
- LIVING AREA:
- 4.6m x 3.15m (15' 1" x 10' 4")
- DINING AREA:
- 5.84m x 5.16m (19' 2" x 16' 11")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.1m x 5.26m (20' 0" x 17' 3")
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.39m (12' 4" x 7' 10")
- 3.05m x 2.03m (10' 0" x 6' 8")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.33m x 2.21m (10' 11" x 7' 3")
- GAMES ROOM:
- 8.86m x 6.55m (29' 1" x 21' 6")
- BILLARD ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.76m (15' 3" x 12' 4")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- GALLERY LANDING:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.4m x 5.54m (21' 0" x 18' 2")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.43m (14' 11" x 11' 3")
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.82m x 4.42m (19' 1" x 14' 6")
- 2.18m x 2.06m (7' 2" x 6' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.36m x 4.72m (17' 7" x 15' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.81m (13' 10" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.78m x 3.12m (15' 8" x 10' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.81m (15' 8" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.76m x 3.63m (12' 4" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (7):
- 3.76m x 2.87m (12' 4" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (8):
- 3.4m x 2.67m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
- LIVING AREA:
- 3.56m x 2.92m (11' 8" x 9' 7")
- 3.71m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- 3.48m x 1.91m (11' 5" x 6' 3")
- WALK-IN STORE:
- 2.82m x 1.78m (9' 3" x 5' 10")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »