Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
- Additional Information
BELVEDERE HEIGHTS, CLONTIFLEECE ROAD, BURREN
Hanna Hillen Estates are delighted to introduce Belvedere Heights, Clontifleece Road, Burren.
Located just off the Clontifleece Road, Belvedere Heights is nestled on the edge of the much sought after townland of Burren offering the ideal combination of village life coupled with the appeal of the countryside. This exclusive new development, consisting of just sixteen beautiful, contemporary four bedroom detached, three bedroom semi-detached and town houses will offer broad appeal to the discerning home buyer.
Offering a spacious site design, the homes are completed with a high specification finish, top quality craftsmanship and turnkey package. You’ll be sure to find the perfect home to suit your lifestyle and budget, which offers everything required for those starting out, newlyweds to grow into and a young family to establish a lifelong home.
Belvedere Heights is a strategically placed development, just a stone’s throw away from the seaside town of Warrenpoint, offering scenic strolls along the beach and breath-taking views of Carlingford Lough. Yet this coastal town offers more than just beautiful backdrops, it is also home to a bustling main street with independent shops, cafes, restaurants and boutiques, not to mention the convenience to Newry City Centre.
This is the perfect location for anyone who wants to enjoy semi-rural, high quality, relaxed living without the loss of convenience to major towns, schools, sports and shopping facilities.
Our comprehensive, specification offers the very best in terms of quality & craftmanship but there are options available for you to customise your home.
- Wood burning stove with granite hearth
- Fitted kitchens with choice of doors/worktop and handles
- Integrated appliances to include: electric hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Laminate flooring to lounge
- Ceramic floor tiling to hall, kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and WC,
- Ceramic wall tiling to utility & kitchen
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Internal oak finished doors with oak handrail to the stairs
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair balustrades, walls and ceilings.
- Wired for security alarm
- Gardens levelled, top soiled and sown
- Tarmacadam driveways
- Traditional masonry construction with coloured render
- Advanced performance low-e glass double glazed windows
- Pitched roof with tiled covering
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc facia and soffit boards
- Global Homes Warranty
Belvedere Heights is very close to the seaside town of Warrenpoint and within 10 minutes drive of Newry City and 15 minutes of the M1 Motorway to Belfast and Dublin.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Site 10 The Milltown - 3 Bed End Townhouse, c.1203 Sq. Ft. Guide Price £157,000 (inviting offers)
Site 11 The Milltown – 3 Bed Mid Townhouse, c. 1079 Sq. Ft. Guide Price £151,500 (inviting offers)
Booking must be done in person in Hanna Hillen Estates office which is located at 89 Hill Street, Newry, BT34 1DG. A booking form must be completed, providing details of your solicitor and proof of funds. A site reservation fee of £1,000 will be payable upon booking.
A management company will be formed and each purchaser will become a member of the company. Arramgements will be made for the common areas of the building and grounds to be maintained.
Any extras agreed by the prospective purchaser (s) must be paid for in full in advance of work being carried out. In the event of a cancellation by the prospective purchaser(s), these monies will not be refunded.