This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- LOT 1: Main Residence With Separate Detached Cottage Property, Outbuildings, Storage Sheds And Stables Plus 17 Acres of Agricultural Lands - Price: £655,000
- LOT 2: c.12 Acres Of Serviced Agricultural Lands - Price: £143,000
- Exceptional Double Fronted Detached Residence With Private Gardens Set Within c.2 Acre Site Plus Additional 15 Acres of Parkland / Agricultural Lands Containing Many Fenced Plantations Of Mostly Deciduous Trees. These Act As A Shelter Belt Around The Property As Well As Giving Privacy And Habitat For Wildlife
- Sweeping Driveway Leading To Courtyard, Garages, Sheds And Outbuildings
- Four Reception Rooms Including Drawing Room, Dining Room, Conservatory And Living Room
- Family Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances, Casual Dining Area For Six People And Living Area With View Over Belfast Lough And Gardens
- Five Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite/Shower, Three Other Bedrooms On First Floor And A Shower Room, Thermostatically Controlled. Guest Bedroom On Ground Floor
- Shower Room With Thermostatic Shower Unit On Ground Floor
- Landscaped Gardens With Patio Areas To Relax, Entertain With Views Over Belfast Lough
- Array Of Outbuildings, Sheds And Storage Sheds, Including A Competition Sized Squash Court With Viewing Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Additional Entrance Exit To Outbuildings And Storage Sheds
- Further Three Bedroom Detached Cottage With Oil Fired Central Heating, Recently Renovated Throughout
- Fully Monitored Security System In The Main Residence
- Within Close Commuting Distance To Belfast City Centre With Updated A2 Dual Carriageway
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional double bay fronted detached residence set within its private gardens measuring circa 2 acres. Located off the Larne Road in Carrickfergus, the Beltoy Road is highly regarded for its privacy, rural setting and views over Belfast Lough. Country residences of this calibre rarely come onto the market in County Antrim especially within close proximity to some of the provinces leading schools, University of Ulster, Belfast City Centre plus City Airport. In addition, as a host of recreational amenities, most notably Greenisland, Whitehead and Carrickfergus Golf courses and Carrickfergus Sailing Club / Marina are also close by. Internally lies a wealth of well-proportioned accommodation together with a host of features, which are sure to set it apart from other properties. In brief, there are four generous reception rooms on the ground floor including spacious drawing room with Stovax multi-fuel burning stove, dining room, living room and conservatory. The family kitchen area also provides a casual dining area for up to six people and additional living area. There are five bedrooms in total, nearly all with views over Belfast Lough. The master suite incorporates an ensuite bath/shower room, with an additional three bedrooms on the first floor and guest room with additional shower room on the ground floor. There is also a further shower room and an array of storage cupboards on the first floor. The property also offers a large walk-in pantry, utility and further storage room on the ground floor. The landscaped gardens offer a quiet tranquil area to relax or entertain while taking in peaceful scenery and stunning lough views. Within the grounds there are an array of further outbuildings, sheds and stables, as well a competition sized squash court with Junkers Beech sprung floor. The property also boasts a detached cottage which has been recently renovated throughout with oil fired central heating. This property comprises, lounge and conservatory, kitchen with casual dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. Available as one or two lots, the property has an additional acreage of maintained and serviced agricultural lands split into two sections, 15 and 12 acres respectively, which can be purchased separately. Both land holdings have small plantations of oak trees to encourage wildlife in the area. This fine country residence is likely to be of interest to the growing family or someone with equestrian interests, and we recommend immediate inspection of this magnificent property so that one can fully appreciate all it has to offer. Viewing is strictly by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood front door. Fanlight. Ceramic tiled floor. Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Storage understairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.75m x 4.93m (32' 0" x 16' 2")
(into bay) Carved marble fireplace with Stovax wood burning stove. Corniced ceiling. Solid oak strip wood flooring. Picture rail. Glazed door to:
- 8.23m x 3.2m (27' 0" x 10' 6")
Double doors to patio. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 4.57m (21' 5" x 15' 0")
Open fire with carved wood surround, tiled hearth and mantel. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Window.
- 5.89m x 4.83m (19' 4" x 15' 10")
(into bay) Range of high and low level oak units. Glazed display cabinets. Two oven Aga. Integrated Zanussi oven. Miele dishwasher. Built-in shelving. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Casual dining for 4/6 people. Sitting area with sea views. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bow stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM / CLOAKROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.13m (12' 5" x 7' 0")
In the utility area there is built-in storage units. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed for tumble dryer. Inner hallway to: Cloakroom: Separate WC. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tongue and groove panel walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 5.m (21' 0" x 16' 5")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Solid pine strip wooden floor. Dog grate fire place with brick surround and tiled hearth.
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door to inner courtyard and car parking. Service door to:
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 5.64m x 5.05m (18' 6" x 16' 7")
Light and power.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
Corniced ceiling. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tongue and groove panel ceiling. Heated towel rail.
- BACK PORCH:
- 4.11m x 2.08m (13' 6" x 6' 10")
Range of cupboards. Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to rear. Built-in storage. Worcester oil fired boiler.
- 4.6m x 2.13m (15' 1" x 7' 0")
- Stairs to:
- Access to roof space. Wardrobe.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.63m x 4.93m (21' 9" x 16' 2")
(into bay) Views over surrounding land and Belfast Lough.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Twin vanity sink units. Built-in storage. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.84m x 3.51m (19' 2" x 11' 6")
(into bay) Views over surrounding land and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.55m x 4.88m (21' 6" x 16' 0")
(into Dormer) Views over surrounding land and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 2.34m (14' 0" x 7' 8")
(into eaves) Built-in wardrobe. Tongue and groove panel wall.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira thermostatic shower. Vanity sink unit. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Tongue and groove panel ceiling.
- REAR LANDING:
- Range of built-in storage cupboards and storage into eaves.
- The Cottage comprises of: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen with casual dining area, living room, and conservatory. It also benefits from oil fired central heating.
- 4.7m x 3.86m (15' 5" x 12' 8")
Twin uPVC oil tanks. Access to loft storage.
- GARDEN STORAGE:
- 4.7m x 2.36m (15' 5" x 7' 9")
- OUTSIDE WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- LARGE OUTDOOR SHED:
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- SINGLE SQUASH COURT:
- 9.75m x 6.4m (32' 0" x 21' 0")
Junker Beech sprung floor. Viewing area. Light and power.
- STORAGE SHED:
- 10.8m x 8.15m (35' 5" x 26' 9")
Sliding shed door. Light and power.
- 6.32m x 4.72m (20' 9" x 15' 6")
- LOG STORE:
- AGRICULTURE STORES:
- Potential to adapt to horse boxes.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE SHED:
- 12.65m x 8.79m (41' 6" x 28' 10")
Light and power.
- Vegetable gardens. Well tended lawns to front and side. Meticulous landscaping with mature shrubs and trees offering a profusion of colour throughout the rear. Patio with sea views off conservatory.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »