This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented Detached Family Home Built approx.1840 and located in the in the heart of Ballynahinch.
- Lounge, Study and Drawing Room
- Modern Shower Room on the Ground Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (two on the ground floor)
- Modern Bathroom
- Many Original Features such as doors and sliding sash windows.
- Oil Fired Central Heating/partial Double Glazed Windows
- Tastefully Decorated by the Current Owners
- Excellent Parking Area with Integrated Double Garage
- Surrounding Gardens in Lawns with Mature Trees, Bushes and Shrubs
'Belle Vista' was built in approximately 1840, this delightful detached family home combines a rural ambiance yet a short stroll from Ballynahinch Town Centre, with easy access by car to Saintfield, Carryduff, Belfast and Lisburn. The property occupies a generous site with surrounding gardens and integrated double garage. Internally the property offers well proportioned accommodation which is well presented and appealing and briefly comprises four bedrooms and two reception rooms. The property is ideal for everyday family living internally and externally.
- Hardwood front door with glazing over.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, picture rail and cornicing.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.61m x 4.53m (21' 8" x 14' 10")
(at widest point) Cast iron fireplace with carved wooded surround and slate hearth. Picture rail and cornicing. Panelled bay window
- 4.54m x 3.6m (14' 11" x 11' 10")
(at widest point) (aka The Blue Room) Wood burning stove and tiled hearth. Picture rail and cornicing.
- STUDY (BEDROOM 1):
- 3.24m x 2.48m (10' 8" x 8' 2")
Tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.62m x 3.28m (11' 11" x 10' 9")
(at widest points) Picture rail and cornicing
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.79m x 6.73m (22' 3" x 22' 1")
(at widest point) Solid wood 'Brookmans Kitchen' with range of high and low level units, green Aga cooker, integrated dishwasher, island unit with french vegtable sink, granite worksurfaces and solid wood surfaces, integraed fridge and integrated freezer, larder unit and baskets, serving hatch, tiled floor
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, cupboard with water tank. Access to integrated garage. Under stairs cloak room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, half tongue and groove walls, corner shower unit, tiled floor.
- Hallway and hotpress
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.69m x 2.62m (12' 1" x 8' 7")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.27m x 3.47m (17' 3" x 11' 5")
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.5m x 5.38m (18' 1" x 17' 8")
Electric up and over door, power and light.
- Coming into Ballynahinch take a left into Mourne View at the top of the lane there is a further lane on the left. Driveway is the first on the right.
Coming into Ballynahinch take a left into Mourne View at the top of the lane there is a further lane on the left. Driveway is the first on the right.
(in last 30 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »