- Prominent development site extending to approximately 1.42 acres
- Lands zoned within development limit in Dungannon and South Tyrone Area Plan 2010.
- The site formerly benefitted from outline planning consent for the construction of a bulky goods retail warehouse scheme to include the sale of convenience goods.
- Excellent commercial location approximately 0.5 miles from Dungannon town centre and in close proximity to Tesco Extra, Argos and Lidl.
Dungannon is located in East Tyrone just off the M1 Motorway, approximately 40 miles from Belfast, 30 miles from Lisburn and 15 miles from Portadown and as such enjoys excellent transport links to the province as a whole.
Dungannon has a population of approximately 16,000 persons and a large catchment population in excess of approximately 57,000 persons.
The subject site is located in Beechvalley approximately 0.5 miles from Dungannon town centre in close proximity to Dungannon’s main bus station.
Adjacent to the subject site is a 62,000 sqft Tesco Extra store with the likes of Argos, Lidl and Iceland nearby.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »