- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Classical bay window country residence
- Entrance hallway with feature stained glass front door and matching side panels and spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Four good bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Drawing room with two bay windows and an elegant feature fireplace
- Dining room with attractive fireplace and bay window
- Spacious family room with attractive fireplace and doors leading to the sun room
- Spacious kitchen with ample fitted high and low level units
- Rear hallway with separate WC and study/office
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Oil fired central heating
- Bathroom with stylish suite including a whirlpool style bath, twin sink unit and a built in shower cubicle
- Enclosed yard area to the rear with electric gates and a large warehouse or shed with sliding doors
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with mature beds and borders having many specimen trees and shrubs. Front garden is in lawns with 2 feature mature beech trees. Feature stone entrance wall with white gates
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: £2,242.28 year 2020 - 2021
- Floor area: 3,433 sq.ft. approx (Land and Property Services)
A very fine detached country residence having a wonderful charm for modern living, enjoying a certain elegance and spender from its gracious architectural styling, creating a fantastic addition to the current market. The property enjoys a mature setting on the Station Road, convenient to the A26 for commuter routes to Antrim, Belfast, Lisburn and Moira. Local amenities include a supermarket and filling station at Ballinderry upper as well as local primary schools and Ballinderry Antiques. A spacious yard and outbuilding to the rear will appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers. Viewing a must!
From Moira, take A26 to Ballinderry Upper Cross Roads at Ballinderry Antiques. Turn left into Lower Ballinderry Road and then right into North Street. Proceed and take left into Station Road and no. 24 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »