- Bedford House is an iconic building in a prestigious location close to the City Hall, in the heart of Belfast’s Central Business District, and directly opposite the new Grand Central Hotel. It is perhaps the City’s best known and most highly regarded office building.
- 10 floors of naturally lit office suites, with retail units on the ground floor and the Franklin & James coffee shop at mezzanine level. Office tenants include EY, Marsh/Mercer, Arup, Causeway, General Medical Council and McCadden Creative. Nearby occupiers are Invest NI and the head offices of Danske Bank, Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank.
- The office suites are currently in a shell condition but will be fitted out to meet the requirements of each tenant. The landlord’s finishes in the tenants’ accommodation are of the highest quality, and on-site car-parking is available.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »