- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 9.21 acres approx. / 3.72 ha approx. of good quality grassland
- Onsite holding pen and cattle crush located at the roadside for easy access
- Connected to all essential mains services - water, electricity etc.
- Conveniently located within 700m to the village and all amenities
- Edge of village location with stunning shoreline views
- Located on the N69 Kerry to Limerick route with the Tarbert Ferry port nearby
Description9.21 acres approx. / 3.72 ha approx. of good quality grassland. The lands are located on the main N69 route and within 700m from the village of Tarbert.
The lands have the benefit of an onsite holding pen and cattle crush which are located at the roadside for easy access. There are also water and electricity connections available. The land is free draining and slopes gently away from the public road towards the shoreline.
Full enquiries to sole selling agent.
Eircode: V31 C973 GPS No's: 52.567522 -9.372852 Leaving Tarbert and heading south east on the N69 continue for 700m, property is located on the left, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald sale board.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »