- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
End of terrace, two storey, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property built in 1999 centrally located in the centre of Kilcrohane village and within a minute's stroll of the local shop and post office, primary school, church, community hall, playing field, two restaurants and two bars. Sea view and 10 minute walk to the sea.
The property is located in the coastal village of Kilcrohane on the Sheep's Head Peninsula in West Cork. Bantry is a 30 minute drive and Cork City and airport are just under a two hour drive.
The property was built in 1999, is approximately 92 sm (1,000 sq. ft.) and has off-street parking for one car and a garden to the rear. The living space is as follows:
DOWNSTAIRS: ceramic floor tiles throughout
- entrance hall leading to the living room and kitchen/dining
- living room (3.45m x 4m) with fireplace and TV point, French doors to dining area
- kitchen/dining area (5.65m x 4.4m) with sea view
- kitchen - fitted timber cabinets, electric hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- dining area - patio door to a small balcony and stairs to garden
- utility room (1.6m x 1.5m) with washer and dryer
- guest toilet with hand basin
UPSTAIRS: timber flooring in bedrooms and ceramic tiles in bathrooms
- master bedroom (3.3m x 4.5m) with sea view and
- en-suite shower room (0.9m x 3.2m) shower cubicle with MIRA electric shower, wash basin and WC
- double bedroom (2.65m x 3.65m)
- single bedroom (2.9m x 2.75m)
- family bathroom (1.865m x 2.35m) with tub with overhead shower, wash basin and WC
- oil central heating throughout
- mains water
- mains sewer
- electric immersion water heater
- landline telephone (although currently disconnected)
Schools near Bay View CottageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »