SPACIOUS & MODERN LIVING
Twelve apartments with own door access and private garden space.
An idyllic modern home not far from the maddening crowd, Baronscourt Manor blends countryside tranquillity with the convenience of town living. Carryduff and the Saintfield area offer a perfect commuting range to Belfast, Castlereagh, Hillsborough or the Ards Peninsula. With seven superb golf courses closes to hand, Baronscourt Manor is a green haven on the edge of the urban.
Carryduff and Saintfield are one step from the Forestside shopping centre, Baronscourt Manor is a home for all seasons, close to the splendid Lagan Valley Towpath, and the eloquent Lady Dixon Park. Nestling near the charming Drumbo and Ballylesson garden centres, your new home offers a refuge, a convenient escape from a fast city life. Regal Strangford Lough and expansive forest parks are a short drive from Baronscourt Manor, bringing a real outdoor experience to your doorstep. Countryside cycling, golfing, and walking, are all within 10 short minutes, flavoured with a sprinkling of excellent homely cafes and restaurants along the way.
Baronscourt Manor brings 12 excellent apartments to life. Each with a private garden space, private courtyard and own door access, without a communal lobby. These spacious turnkey apartments are perfect for the short commute to Belfast, Lisburn or the Ards Peninsula. Optimised for modern living, Baronscourt Manor sets the highest of standards for quality interiors in function and design.
Baronscourt Manor apartments are finished with fine ceramic tiled floors, high quality kitchen units, and contemporary white sanitary ware. This quiet luxury dovetails with an individual private garden space. Baronscourt Manor is close to Belfast’s best primary and secondary schools. Malone Golf Club is just one of the many outdoor treasures near to this exceptionally comfortable modern home; Rowallane Gardens, a National Trust gem, with the cosiest of cafes, is a short drive one direction, with Forestside Shopping Centre a step in the other direction – the best of both worlds.
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to living / dining / kitchen areas
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Kitchens and Utility (where applicable)
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and glass splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living/dining area and bedrooms
- Turfed private garden space
- uPVC double glazed windows
- A management company will be in place to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Reeds Rains (Lisburn Road)||028 9068 0420||Enquire Now|
|Rodgers & Browne||028 9042 1414||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right