- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms (One En Suite)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Country Style Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Down Stairs WC
- Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Excellent Courtyard Parking
- Six Outhouses Of Varying Sizes
- Front Garden In Lawn
- Rural Outlook
- Oil Fired Central heating System
- Security Alarm
- Fully Double Glazed
- PVC Soffits And Fascia
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationA superb detached family home with extensive outbuildings and courtyard. Situated approximately six miles from Newtownards on Ballyblack Road East this property will suit those wishing to work from home, require considerable storage or set up a bed and breakfast (subject to approvals). The picturesque village of Carrowdore is half a mile way.
Internally and on the ground floor the property comprises, entrance hall, living room, large country style kitchen, utility room, dining room, three bedrooms (one benefiting from an en suite shower room) and a family bathroom. On the first floor is a large galleried landing, shower room and a further two large bedrooms. Storage on both floors is excellent.
Externally, a pebbled drive leads to a brick paviour parking area to the front and an agricultural gate leads to the concrete courtyard to the rear. The front garden is in lawn and is enhanced with mature planting. Outbuildings of varying sizes include 'The Barn', work shop, three store rooms and a log store. These could be put to a multitude of uses.
With so much on offer viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this excellent property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall. Wood laminate flooring. Dado rail. Linen closet. Shelved hot press cupboard. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Stairs to first floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 5.03m (17' 7" x 16' 6")
Feature fireplace including multi-fuel stove. Square bay window. Wood laminate flooring. Triple aspect. Cornice ceiling. Television point. Double doors through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.91m (18' 10" x 12' 10")
Solid wood floor. Feature square bay window with rural outlook. Television point. Telephone point. Beamed ceiling. Door giving access to side of property.
- 5.11m x 4.09m (16' 9" x 13' 5")
Excellent range of solid wood high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer tap and granite drainer. Recess for range cooker with integrated extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Wine rack. Plate rack. Glazed display cabinets. Recessed lighting. Television point. Tiled floor. Door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.13m (10' 4" x 7' 0")
High and low level units with wood block work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Heating control. Tiled floor. Door to rear yard.
- 3.15m x 2.13m (10' 4" x 7' 0")
White sanitary ware - pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tile floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.96m (13' 4" x 13' 0")
Front aspect. Television point. Door to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tilled walls. Wood laminate floor. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.15m (14' 6" x 10' 4")
Rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.m (13' 4" x 9' 10")
Front aspect. Wood laminate floor. Television point.
- 3.15m x 2.06m (10' 4" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising - dual flush wc, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit and panelled bath with mixer tap. Corner shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Wood laminate floor. Tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recessed lighting.
- GALLERIED LANDING:
- Spacious landing. Two large 'Velux' windows. Good eaves storage. Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Wood laminate floor. Roof space access. Storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.21m x 4.39m (17' 1" x 14' 5")
Dual aspect. Built in robes. Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.06m x 4.04m (13' 4" x 13' 3")
Rural outlook. Extensive eaves storage. Television point. Telephone point.
- STORE ROOM:
- 6.17m x 4.95m (20' 3" x 16' 3")
Oil fired boiler. Telephone point. Light and power. Alarm control pad. Concrete floor. Loft storage.
- WORK SHOP:
- 9.3m x 4.04m (30' 6" x 13' 3")
Double wooden doors. Light and power.
- STORE ROOM 2:
- 5.44m x 4.95m (17' 10" x 16' 3")
Light and power.
- THE BARN:
- 11.07m x 4.09m (36' 4" x 13' 5")
Part insulated. Heating system. Telephone. Heating control unit. Light and power. Separate boiler room.
- STORE ROOM 3:
- Concrete floor. Light and power. Roof storage. Partitioned WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- LOG STORE:
- 3.78m x 1.65m (12' 5" x 5' 5")
- Cattle grid to pebbled drive. Wooden gate. Brick paviour parking area. Garden in lawn. Mature planting. Access to rear courtyard.
- In addition to outbuildings. Concrete yard. Small grassed area. Patio area. Pebbled area. Outside tap. Lighting. Mature shrubs. Pebbled area to side. Rural outlook to side.
Travelling from Newtownards on the Portaferry Road turn left onto Finlays Road then right onto Ballyblack Road, at the crossroads with Grangee Road turn right onto Ballyblack Road East the property on the left. A Pinkertons For Sale board has been erected.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »