Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 19 Westbury||Sale agreed||1,028 sq. feet|
|Site 20 Westbury||Sale agreed||1,028 sq. feet|
|Site 26 Westbury||£149,950||1,028 sq. feet|
|Site 27 Westbury||£154,950||1,028 sq. feet|
|Site 29 Westbury||Sale agreed||1,028 sq. feet|
|Site 30 Westbury||Sale agreed||1,028 sq. feet|
The Barmouth - Semi Detached - 3 Bedroom Home - 1,028 Sq Ft
This exciting phase at Westbury is positioned towards the front of the development and The Barmouth houses offer spacious accommodation extending to 1,028 Sq Ft over two floors. The property comprises 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite), spacious dining kitchen with sunroom, utility room, lounge, bathroom and downstairs WC. The properties will be finished to a high specification for easy maintenance and practical family living.
Conveniently located just off the Station Road, this development is just a stones throw away from Portstewart Strand, and a short walk into town for easy access of local shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, including award winning eateries along the promenade.
These new homes would be perfect for families looking for a 'home away from home', or for those who want to lay down more permanent roots in a thriving local community surrounded by miles of unspoilt natural beauty.
This is a place to be enjoyed come rain or shine. A home to be embraced, inside and out.
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways.
- Entrance door with multi point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Quality internal doors and ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
A local facilities management company will manage all communal areas within the Westbury development, service will include: Providing communal insurances and gardening. Each home owner will become a shareholder of the company and pay an annual fee towards the cost of project maintenance.
Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year structural warranty.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 11" x 11' 9"
KITCHEN/DINING: 15' 8" x 14' 7"
SUNROOM: 8' 2" x 6' 6"
UTILITY: 5' 4" x 4' 7"
WC: 6' 5" x 2' 11"
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 9" x 9' 8"
ENSUITE: 6' 0" x 5' 8"
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" x 9' 0"
BEDROOM (3): 11' 0" x 6' 4"
BATHROOM: 8' 10" x 5' 8"
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »